Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time out there?
Yeah, but at this moment kind of thinking Amsterdam. I fly on standby and pay $300 for a round trip BC I work for an airline. I have an easier chance with no complications flying directly to there and getting a eurail pass and having the freedom of being all over instead of at the boot. I kinda want to go to Russia too.

I'm just conflicted when to have my return ticket be scheduled. I got $6k. Don't want to come back in a month but I'm afraid of being broke

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, but at this moment kind of thinking Amsterdam. I fly on standby and pay $300 for a round trip BC I work for an airline. I have an easier chance with no complications flying directly to there and getting a eurail pass and having the freedom of being all over instead of at the boot. I kinda want to go to Russia too.

I'm just conflicted when to have my return ticket be scheduled. I got $6k. Don't want to come back in a month but I'm afraid of being broke

single young, got one life

do it
f russia go to romania constanta :blessed:

sad when i went i was engaged

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I'm eventually gonna end up going thru this entire thread.

So Travel Fam, I'm knocking out a bucket list item...traveling around the world in 1 trip. Been in San Antonio & Detroit the past few days. Right now I'm on a plane getting ready to go to Paris. Then headed to Dubai from there etc...

I'll post when I can

Here's a view from my lovely business class seat in

20150706_182541_zpsmo33zofh.jpg

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
watching these videos almost brings a tear to my eye

I gotta make this happen already. i'm just worried If I go, I won't wanna come back. but I got school and shyt, so i'd have to either way. just wanna go for a couple months. gonna try to save up 5 G's first. I need to get the fukk out of america already and experience some shyt like this on my own. what would yall say is a nice(safe) city in thailand where I can stay for 200 a month?....have any of you had any luck landing a job over there?

Sir

Pro
Daps
Twas a couple weeks ago now but Vancouver :lawd: Was even better the second time. Love that city. Shoutout to @Emperor_ReinScarf putting me on to White Rock.

Took a two hour walk today during work and decided I'm going to look into getting a TEFL.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Back in grey cold London
:mjcry:

Holidays go to damn fast
:damn:

LA - really liked it, we rented a place from Air BNB and was about 5 mins from Hollywood Blvd and more importantly Shoe Palace :smile:, we had a car so was able to get around pretty easy.
1st night went to Chick Fill A and saw Tyler the Creator roll up, went Runyon Canyon, drove on the PCH, The Grove, stopped off at Nobu Malibu and saw Kim and Kanye. Then Miley Cyrus and Chris Bosh lol, watched a Dodgers game, went Staples Center but they were getting ready for ESPY's

Vegas - its just Vegas been a few times, this time seemed better though. We still had the car so we drove to Grand Canyon, that drive damn so long, but worth it. Stayed in the Vdara this time, really nice suite on the 50th floor overlooking the fountains of Bellagio. Went Light in Mandalay Bay, DJ Mustard had an event - killed it. Pool Party at Ditch Fridays was cool too.

Got some really good videos and pics on my GoPro so will up some pics soon.