Essential The Official Coli Travel Thread

Spence

Superstar
Daps
oh shyt I forgot about that
I highly recommend getting your passport now before any buffoonery happens due to an imbecile taking office Friday. It's really easy. Print the forms out on USPS and then go take your photos at the post office or cvs and they handle the rest. Get that shyt expedited, you never know what could go down to where you need to bail on the country but get denied access because you don't have a passport (I don't think they grant anyone asylum anywhere without a valid passport)

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
I highly recommend getting your passport now before any buffoonery happens due to an imbecile taking office Friday. It's really easy. Print the forms out on USPS and then go take your photos at the post office or cvs and they handle the rest. Get that shyt expedited, you never know what could go down to where you need to bail on the country but get denied access because you don't have a passport (I don't think they grant anyone asylum anywhere without a valid passport)
:salute:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Can't find my passport or birth certificate. Hopefully I can get my shyt back in time for my trip :sadcam:

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
You need proof of confirmed international within 2 weeks to get an expedited passport. You also have to go to a regional center. You can't expedite through the post office. It cost an extra $60

Spence

Superstar
Daps
You need proof of confirmed international within 2 weeks to get an expedited passport. You also have to go to a regional center. You can't expedite through the post office. It cost an extra $60
I called and told them I'm driving to Mexico (10 hour drive from Houston) and they couldn't prove otherwise so they sent it. Did not have to go to a regional center.

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
:blessed:Headed to Greece, Hawaii and San Fran this year

Been to: England, France, Spain, Italy, The Netherlands, Switzerland, Monaco, Germany, Belgium, Domincan Republic, Canada and Guyana.

Most likely South America next year and Africa the year after.
What's greece saying?