Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Anyone watch hunter hunter? That ending:ohlawd:
I cant lie..

I didnt know what to expect going in.
The shyt was getting a lil boring.

But then...

OH!!!!!!!!!!

:gladbron:

Movie was dope!

Yo! Check out that Holiday Special Tales From the Darkside!

:pachaha:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I cant lie..

I didnt know what to expect going in.
The shyt was getting a lil boring.

But then...

OH!!!!!!!!!!

:gladbron:

Movie was dope!

Yo! Check out that Holiday Special Tales From the Darkside!

:pachaha:
Fam the foreshadowing was pure fukkery. They talked about a wolf but we ain't know which one

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone checked out Castle Freak and if so how was it?

:beli:
Castle Freak had some super weird moments that stood out but overall I found the move to be very meh.

Felt the same on Castle Freak. I'm not sure what it is, but Castle Freak had a similar vibe to Puppet Master the Littlest Reich for me. I'll stick with the classic versions.

I couldn't help but compare it to the original and it came up lacking in every category. Plus it didn't help that I was expecting to see Barbara Crampton in the remake because I remember her tweeting something last year about going back to the castle from the original Castle Freak to make a movie but I think that was for a proposed Castle Freak sequel maybe.

I feel the same on Castle Freak just falling short basically everywhere. It's like the creators knew the source material pretty well but just didn't really capture what made the older versions special. Idk if that's just nostalgia talking though because the originals were pretty damned campy.

And I might have liked Castle Freak more if any of the characters were worth a damn but they were all so paper thin that I could barely be bothered to care about anything that happened to them and that included the blind girl.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Anyone watch hunter hunter? That ending:ohlawd:
This was me for the last 15 minutes of Hunter Hunter:
2bda2927e4c095b4b6d6c9dbef80fb82.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I was like: Mom's gonna whoop dude ass and go find her daughter tied up in the next room alive :skip:...I was wrong as hell. :merchant:
[
QUOTE]bruh i was like ok rogue wolf causing all that commotion. If dude stay posted up in a tree he should be fine. But we ain't hear from dude in a minute. Everything should be fine when the hubby comes she says:picard:
Oh nah shyt went sideways:picard:
And to think if they knew the real threat the cops would have helped:sadcam:[/QUOTE]