Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yes
:demonic:
330feb876e7c08c955ae4eee246672e3.gif

have you seen this, or anybody else on here

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Rob Zombie's Halloween: 37 Things You Didn't Know About The Slasher Remake

But love it or loathe, Rob Zombie Halloween--plus its 2009 sequel--are a crucial part of the history of this long-running franchise. As with many of Zombie's movies, the home entertainment releases have been packed with bonus material, including an extensive making-of documentary and director's commentary. We've been back through the behind-the-scenes material to find some of the best, most surprising, and fascinating references, Easter Eggs, and things you didn't know about the film.
I remember watching a John Carpenter discussion where he ethered those horrible movies:mjlol:

"He lied about me. He said that I was very cold to him when he told me that he was going to make [Halloween]. Nothing could be further from the truth. I said, 'Make it your own movie, man. This is yours now. Don't worry about me.' I was incredibly supportive. Why that piece of shyt lied, I don't know. He had no reason to. Why did he do it? So, frankly, that will color my response to the film. If I take that away, I did not... I thought that he took away the mystique of the story by explaining too much about [Michael Myers]. I don't care about that. He's supposed to be a force of nature. He's supposed to be almost supernatural. And he was too big. It wasn't normal."

Considering he never wanted to make sequels to the original in the first place I completely understand his position. It's part of the reason people don't like 5 & 6 that much.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I remember watching a John Carpenter discussion where he ethered those horrible movies:mjlol:

"He lied about me. He said that I was very cold to him when he told me that he was going to make [Halloween]. Nothing could be further from the truth. I said, 'Make it your own movie, man. This is yours now. Don't worry about me.' I was incredibly supportive. Why that piece of shyt lied, I don't know. He had no reason to. Why did he do it? So, frankly, that will color my response to the film. If I take that away, I did not... I thought that he took away the mystique of the story by explaining too much about [Michael Myers]. I don't care about that. He's supposed to be a force of nature. He's supposed to be almost supernatural. And he was too big. It wasn't normal."

Considering he never wanted to make sequels to the original in the first place I completely understand his position. It's part of the reason people don't like 5 & 6 that much.
And part of the reason I don’t like 2 but begrudgingly like 4

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
1. Color out of Space - 9
2. Host - 8
3. Green Room - 7
4. Sleepaway Camp - 9
5. Silent Hill - 6
6. Child's Play 2 - 8
7. Creep - 7
8. Hubie Halloween - 5.5
9. Bride of Chucky - 9
10. Curse of Chuck - 9.5
11. Cult of Chucky - 9.5
12. Child's Play - 7
13. Phantasm - 7.5
14. Scream 4 - 7
15. Psycho - 10
16. Halloween - 10
17. Black Christmas OG - 10
18. Haunting of Bly Manor - 8
19. Beetlejuice - 10
20. Get Out - 10
21. Halloween 4 - 7
22. Texas Chainsaw Massacre OG - 10
23. Society - 10
24. A Nightmare on Elm Street - 10
25. Jaws - 10
26. The Changeling - 10 (seen it the 2nd time this morning. Tryna catch up so I had to watch it now but it's dark as fukk in my room lol. This movie is really amazing.)

Been on a classic streak :wow:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

John Carpenter said all that?
5.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
have you seen this, or anybody else on here

:lolbron:
3 FROM HELL was the worst movie I have watched since the last time I sat down to watch a Rob Zombie movie.
:sneakygator:

I watched 3 FROM HELL last night...utter trash from start to finish.

Rob Zombie is basically making movies to keep his wife happy and make her think she is an actual actress.
Buddy just needs to stop.
That was one of the worst movies ive ever seen!
Even worse than the previous ones.
When they had the brothers throwing it up reppin these clowns...

:deadmanny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
GINGER SNAPS TV SERIES IN THE WORKS
qQdUMXY.jpg

Killing Eve producer Sid Gentle Films is teaming with Copperheart Entertainment, producers of the Ginger Snaps trilogy of cult horror films, on a TV series adaptation of the darkly comic tale of teenage sisterhood. The project is executive produced by John Fawcett, co-creator and director of the original film and co-creator and executive producer of BBC America’s award-winning series, Orphan Black.

Anna Ssemuyaba (Guerilla) will write the potential Ginger Snaps TV series, which tells the story of sisters, Ginger and Brigette, who are self-imposed outcasts in their hometown. Inseparable and fascinated with the macabre, they make a pact to escape their sleepy suburban home by sixteen or else take their own lives. But on the night of her first period, Ginger is attacked and infected by a werewolf which unleashes a monstrous kind of puberty. Brigette can’t understand this new version of her sister who is violent and sexual. As a bloody trail begins to form in Ginger’s wake, Brigette must find a way to curb her sister’s new cravings or risk losing her forever.

“Could it be more socially relevant in this day and age to launch the television series, Ginger Snaps?,” Fawcett said. “For me, this is the ultimate follow-up to Orphan Black and I know those fans will find new love with the iconic Ginger and Brigette Fitzgerald. Anna Ssemuyaba is the perfect writer to help us bring our edgy, girl-power horror story to the small screen. I can’t wait for a big bite of this!”

Read More...