Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Ij the living room watching this Books of Blood shyt.
Pulled mad fries out the air fryer!
Side note...

There are a whole bunch of Donald Trump horror movies out right not! Lol
This is TRASH!!!
these horror movies looking real weak right now.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
What movie posters used to scare you all as kids?
jacobs-ladder-movie-poster-1990-1020248015.jpg

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm watching mark of the witch (1970)
Those 70s movies be on some shyt. :picard::picard:
My dad goes back through his time vault every Halloween with those 70s-80 movies in rotation and still thinks putting vampire teeth with fake blood is scary to us.
me in my head -Yeah, dad, you really got me this time.:unimpressed: You do realize that I'm a grown woman now right and the same prank lost it's scare value since I was 14 and your grandchildren have gotten used to it since you've done the same costume since they've been born. Switching it up with a cape and hiding in a different area of the house is also .. nvm. But ok, we'll roll with it to amuse you.
:unimpressed:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Don’t know if Cape Fear counts as a horror. Some reason Netflix had it in the suggestions related to horror. But De Niro wild as shyt in that movie.
That was a creepy ass movie - it was horror to me when I first saw it. Then as I got older, there was that whole pedo vibe thing going on with the daughter. She looked no older than 14:picard::huhldup:
Dinero in the movie theater though. Obnoxious as hell.
:mjlol::laff:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Willy wonka is horror too..the 73 version.

:stopitslime:
That move gave me nightmares. I think I saw it on vhs when I was 8 - what happened to the kids, did he kill the kids?? how could he do that :damn:?? The idea of milk chocolate lazy rivers, flowers made out of candy, edible candy teacups.. :ahh:
The little girl turning purple and the fat kid stayed in my mind for a minute. saw it again at 18 - This crazy dude lured kids into his house, kidnapped the bad ones with permission from their parents through a prize contest, took them into a drug induced trippy haze with oompa loompas as his slaves making them work in unison. No one murked his ass.
:aicmon:
That opening scene with the 4 adults, Grandpa Joe sharing one bed sleeping head to foot. They lived in that cottage in London, 4 adults in one bed - am I remembering that right??:deadrose::dead:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Empire: The 50 Best Horror Movies

Here's the Top 10:

1. The Shining
2. Alien
3. Scream
4. The Thing (1982)
5. Halloween (1978)
6. Evil Dead 2
7. Nosferatu
8. Jaws
9. The Exorcist
10. A Nightmare on Elm Street
I'm not moved by this list. That's a list for non-horror watchers who watch popular horror movies just because they were told to, not because they have a sense of nuance about horror movies or different horror genres. Not actual horror movie fans or enthusiasts. Real basic - Jaws was not scary in the least. Alien was meh - more syfy. None of those movies would be in my Top 10, at all. (I'll be back later with my top 10 - I need to stop procrastinating on this site and get work done).

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I'm not moved by this list. That's a list for non-horror watchers who watch popular horror movies just because they were told to, not because they have a sense of nuance about horror movies or different horror genres. Not actual horror movie fans or enthusiasts. Real basic - Jaws was not scary in the least. Alien was meh - more syfy. None of those movies would be in my Top 10, at all. (I'll be back later with my top 10 - I need to stop procrastinating on this site and get work done).
tenor.gif

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
That move gave me nightmares. I think I saw it on vhs when I was 8 - what happened to the kids, did he kill the kids?? how could he do that :damn:?? The idea of milk chocolate lazy rivers, flowers made out of candy, edible candy teacups.. :ahh:
The little girl turning purple and the fat kid stayed in my mind for a minute. saw it again at 18 - This crazy dude lured kids into his house, kidnapped the bad ones with permission from their parents through a prize contest, took them into a drug induced trippy haze with oompa loompas as his slaves making them work in unison. No one murked his ass.
:aicmon:
That opening scene with the 4 adults, Grandpa Joe sharing one bed sleeping head to foot. They lived in that cottage in London, 4 adults in one bed - am I remembering that right??:deadrose::dead:
greatest kid'sfilm ever with subliminals..

RIP GENE!!!