Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
WRONG!!
How does he have The Collector ranked as last??
tenor.gif
I didn't like The Collector and I have never seen The Collection.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I didn't like The Collector and I have never seen The Collection.
What in the ffffffffff??!!!!
Oh helllllll noooo. @MartyMcFly your mans is out here committing multiple felonies and violations with his horror movie Blasphemy!!!! What does he mean that he’s never seen The Collection and didn’t like The Collector. I can’t .. and I won’t. There needs to be consequences and repercussions.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
What in the ffffffffff??!!!!
Oh helllllll noooo. @MartyMcFly your mans is out here committing multiple felonies and violations with his horror movie Blasphemy!!!! What does he mean that he’s never seen The Collection and didn’t like The Collector. I can’t .. and I won’t. There needs to be consequences and repercussions.
Is The Collector supposed to be something I should like? And if so, why?

It had a swiss cheese plot, the constant brutality went from mildly interesting to utterly ridiculous almost instantly and it seemed like the Writer/Director team was more focused on trying to make their idea of a "cool" horror villain than they were interested in making a good movie with a villain people just liked organically.

In summation, I found the movie to be obnoxious, boring and amateurish.

PracticalBiodegradableAlbertosaurus-size_restricted.gif