Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
13 years ago today, Rob Zombie’s trash HALLOWEEN remake was released...a truly dark day for the horror genre.

GmFekrI.jpg

apXGWlN.jpg

:mjlol:
PEUPZXw.jpg

xfU0dQI.jpg

OWL3s3N.jpg

:russ::lolbron::pachaha::krs::heh::umad:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
THE HAUNTING OF BLY MANOR
The Haunting of Bly Manor is the follow-up to 2018's The Haunting of Hill House. Arriving October 9th, this new chapter in the Haunting anthology series revolves around Bly Manor and the lives of its inhabitants, both living and dead. The Haunting of Bly Manor stars Victoria Pedretti, Henry Thomas, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Kate Siegel, T'Nia Miller, Rahul Kohli, Benjamin Evan Ainsworth, Amelie Smith and Amelia Eve.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
THE HAUNTING OF BLY MANOR
The Haunting of Bly Manor is the follow-up to 2018's The Haunting of Hill House. Arriving October 9th, this new chapter in the Haunting anthology series revolves around Bly Manor and the lives of its inhabitants, both living and dead. The Haunting of Bly Manor stars Victoria Pedretti, Henry Thomas, Oliver Jackson-Cohen, Kate Siegel, T'Nia Miller, Rahul Kohli, Benjamin Evan Ainsworth, Amelie Smith and Amelia Eve.

:banderas: This looks legit.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
13 years ago today, Rob Zombie’s trash HALLOWEEN remake was released...a truly dark day for the horror genre.

GmFekrI.jpg

apXGWlN.jpg

:mjlol:
PEUPZXw.jpg

xfU0dQI.jpg

OWL3s3N.jpg

:russ::lolbron::pachaha::krs::heh::umad:
@MartyMcFly dapped this?? So much for being impartial even though we’ve been vibing going on for 2 years. It’s always the ones closest to you that will stab you dead in the back. I am not pleased. At all.
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Every time I think I’m out they pull me back in
YoungFakeCreature-max-1mb.gif

@hex im not responsible for what bloody disgusting mess this thread turns to, I’m done being patient with them dismissing Halloween, Rob Zombie, Texas Chainsaw and the representative horror movies that I like because it doesn’t meet their highbrow standard - it’s guerilla warfare out here - they just made a war declaration.
:demonic:
MV5BMTMzOTg4MzcxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzY5MDE1MQ@@._V1_.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: hex