Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
This Spree movie - finally attempting to finish watching it. No interruptions. Did he just really take them through a joyride in the junkyard;
:sadcam:
After all that influencer talk, Uno drank the water :laff: edit -she woke up! I wasn’t ready for that

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lmao. He got this role down to a science.

Deputy Dewey from Scream is playing his father - I just caught that. if that was done on purpose with the connection of him being the goofy loser
:deadmanny:
I don’t want anything to happen to Jessie (the black eoman comedian) though - spoil it, does she make it through?? I still have 51 mins left of this movie but I need to know now @BXKingPin82 (bc I know Jello is going to give me an alternate made up version that never happened)
:lupe:
Nvm- this ending was crazy
:deadmanny::whew:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was like, NOOOOOOOOO!!
shorty woke up blastin!!

:russ:
That was random as hell :laff::laff:when she was playing with the gun for her IG live, I thought it was going the other way for her. Lol

I really like this movie, Jessie was not for play either. I liked her in this.

His dad: “Did you kill your mother :damn:??!! Son, did you kill your mother, answer me :damn::damn:!!’

:deadrose:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
What is this?? Lol.
:dwillhuh:
That “killer Klowns” from outer space ass theme music
:deadmanny:

scared the shyt out me as a child, you only see those plastic fake little fukks for minutes in the film at the beginning :russ: shyt gets real after that :lupe:

Nightofthecreepsposter.jpg

night-of-the-creeps-1986-zombie-axe-man.jpg

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
That was random as hell :laff::laff:when she was playing with the gun for her IG live, I thought it was going the other way for her. Lol

I really like this movie, Jessie was not for play either. I liked her in this.

His dad: “Did you kill your mother :damn:??!! Son, did you kill your mother, answer me :damn::damn:!!’

:deadrose:
Yeah. That was a surprisingly good flik for me.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
TRAIN TO BUSAN: PENINSULA: :shaq2:
I don't know who thought it was a good idea to mix Train to Busan with Fast & Furious and Mad Max but I wish they had thought twice. The first 10 minutes of this movie were pretty cool and had me hopeful but then it did the time jump and things just became much less interesting for me.

#ALIVE: :obama:
Loved the premise, loved the way the premise was handled and enjoyed all the twists and turns plus they presented the sense of isolation and hopelessness that would come with being the only surviving human in your neighborhood during the zombie apocalypse.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TRAIN TO BUSAN: PENINSULA: :shaq2:
I don't know who thought it was a good idea to mix Train to Busan with Fast & Furious and Mad Max but I wish they had thought twice. The first 10 minutes of this movie were pretty cool and had me hopeful but then it did the time jump and things just became much less interesting for me.

#ALIVE: :obama:
Loved the premise, loved the way the premise was handled and enjoyed all the twists and turns plus they presented the sense of isolation and hopelessness that would come with being the only surviving human in your neighborhood during the zombie apocalypse.
:dead::dead: