Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Wretched??

I wrote this a while back and it's still one of the most memorable horrors to drop this year for me.

Final thoughts: Good horror movie, nice creature and effects with a very solid story. But they could have cut some threads that don't go anywhere and used the spare time to explore some of the deeper issues that they flirt with by the end of the run time. This one's worth a look imo!

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Thanks man. Most fun interview I’ve ever done
Horror really is the GOAT genre. I love sci-fi, too. But there's nothing like Horror. It's whatever makes it so that I can like a movie like The Shining and Society and Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
I would have easily watched a 5 hour documentary from this foo too real shyt

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Horror really is the GOAT genre. I love sci-fi, too. But there's nothing like Horror. It's whatever makes it so that I can like a movie like The Shining and Society and Killer Klowns from Outer Space.
I would have easily watched a 5 hour documentary from this foo too real shyt
They’re working on a part 2

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
Was I the only one that busted out laughing when that demon threw that bottle at Jenma’s head in the host?

Pretty good movie btw. It’s been an long time since an horror movie had me tensed and gave me goosebumps.

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
It was cool, it's one of those movies where you have to look up articles explaining the ending tho. shyt was weird af :heh:

It's horror style is in the vein of Heredity

it felt more like the vvitch than hereditary to me.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
When did Mal get infected by the witch?

How did Ben forget about Nathan?

:mindblown:

Ben called Mal asking where Lily was at, she forgot she had a sister but then she remembers about Lily at the end :mindblown:

Ty comes back home and he never ask where his baby at