Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I watched Street Trash the other day...bruh...what the hell? :rockydolezal:
If Joe Bob wasn't popping in for commentary all through it I would have turned that shyt off so quick.

Yup lol. It’s awful. A movie that could only be made in the 80s. So. fukking. Wild.

I just watched this a couple nights ago.

Ice been trying to get my girl into B movies/horror, and just found out that Joe Bob byke (I know, I'm late as hell), and figured that would be a good way to get her into it, since most of the movies are straight up fukkery.

Started her off with Sleepaway Camp. She didn't know about the twist at all, and didn't jump to conclusions, even though Joe Bob damn near gave it away with him shytting on North Carolina for a smooth 10 minutes. I honestly wish I had recorded us watching it, because she might have been funnier than the movie itself.

We tried watching a couple other joints, but it was the middle of the day, so they weren't quite hitting right.

But then, after I told her I was going to watch Street Trash without her because she might get grossed out, she decided to take a chance, so we watched it.

Best fukkery related decision I've made in forever. :banderas:

Movie makes absolutely NO sense. Nearly everyone in it is a piece of shyt. Every actor is acting as if they're in a completely different movie than everyone else, and everyone needs to act around them. Especially the mob guys. They treat rape so casually in an unfunny way that it ends up being funny just because you know that an actual film professor wrote that shyt, and looked at it like :jawalrus:.

Started The Stuff last night, will probably finish tonight. I'm hoping it's equally ridiculous :wow:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I have been waiting for this sequel because I really enjoyed the first 47 Meters Down.

I like that they upped the fukkery quotient with them being trapped in an underground Mayan temple full of sharks.

And they did a call back what I thought was the best shot from the original movie in this one too where they light the flare and the sharks pop out of the darkness:
First Movie:
47md1.gif

O9yHgJC.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Terror series is now streaming on Hulu... from AMC
‘The Terror’ Season 1
(Story of a lost expedition on a 19th century ship from the Royal Navy..”This is more than the true story of a lost expedition, though. If the cold doesn’t kill these stranded soldiers, then a supernatural, godlike beast surely will…” )
Based on a true story. Ridley Scott produces this:
The Terror centers on the Royal Navy's perilous voyage into uncharted territory as the crew attempts to discover the Northwest Passage. Faced with treacherous conditions, limited resources, dwindling hope and fear of the unknown, the crew is pushed to the brink of extinction. Frozen, isolated and stuck at the end of the earth, The Terror highlights all that can go wrong when a group of men, desperate to survive, struggle not only with the elements, but with each other.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Been waiting for this... the first one was good. A good mix of psychological horror and tension. The ending for the first one ...”it was all a dream..”
:damn:I actually had to watch the ending twice to get the impact of what was going on .

Yeah that shyt surprised me. I didn’t think I’d like it as much as I did. Or at all. Now they’ve just increased the fukkery quotient

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The Terror series is now streaming on Hulu... from AMC
‘The Terror’ Season 1
(Story of a lost expedition on a 19th century ship from the Royal Navy..”This is more than the true story of a lost expedition, though. If the cold doesn’t kill these stranded soldiers, then a supernatural, godlike beast surely will…” )
Based on a true story. Ridley Scott produces this:
The Terror centers on the Royal Navy's perilous voyage into uncharted territory as the crew attempts to discover the Northwest Passage. Faced with treacherous conditions, limited resources, dwindling hope and fear of the unknown, the crew is pushed to the brink of extinction. Frozen, isolated and stuck at the end of the earth, The Terror highlights all that can go wrong when a group of men, desperate to survive, struggle not only with the elements, but with each other.

Season 1 was good. Kinda slow at times but awesome acting.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Killer Pig flick - Boar , coming to shudder in June
Let the pig fukkery begin -
[Images] Killer Pig Flick ‘Boar’

Lurking within this picturesque setting is a dark and terrifying threat – a beast of staggering size with an uncontrollable desire for blood and destruction. Driven by its insatiable appetite for carnage, it defends its territory with brutal force and savagely takes on any who get in its way.”

[Images] Killer Pig Flick ‘Boar’ Starring Bill Moseley Coming to Shudder in June

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Killer Pig flick - Boar , coming to shudder in June
Let the pig fukkery begin -
[Images] Killer Pig Flick ‘Boar’

Lurking within this picturesque setting is a dark and terrifying threat – a beast of staggering size with an uncontrollable desire for blood and destruction. Driven by its insatiable appetite for carnage, it defends its territory with brutal force and savagely takes on any who get in its way.”

[Images] Killer Pig Flick ‘Boar’ Starring Bill Moseley Coming to Shudder in June

Ha ,, looks like Razorback (1984)

razorback-1984-ending-carl-vs-boar-pig-gregory-harrison-review.jpg