Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
There some plot holes in Hellraiser II. The house is destroyed in part I but the cops go there to search the building, and Julia’s bloody mattress is found. The last scene is also cheesy.

Still better sequel than about 85 percent of horror sequels if we’re being honest

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There some plot holes in Hellraiser II. The house is destroyed in part I but the cops go there to search the building, and Julia’s bloody mattress is found. The last scene is also cheesy.

Still better sequel than about 85 percent of horror sequels if we’re being honest

Yeah, Hellraiser 2's on my shortlist for GOAT sequel (Evil Dead 2 and Exorcism 3 also come to mind). The scene where they hand the delusional dude a razor and sit him on the mattress always stuck with me for how foul it is. And showing the other side with that Lovecraftian totem/god Leviathan...that shyt expanded the story and made it stick in a manner 90% of horror sequels don't even come close to.

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Yeah, Hellraiser 2's on my shortlist for GOAT sequel (Evil Dead 2 and Exorcism 3 also come to mind). The scene where they hand the delusional dude a razor and sit him on the mattress always stuck with me for how foul it is. And showing the other side with that Lovecraftian totem/god Leviathan...that shyt expanded the story and made it stick in a manner 90% of horror sequels don't even come close to.

I mean these so called professionals using patients as test subjects is frightening to think about. The inhumanity Dr. Phillip has once again proves that the people are the real antagonist not the Cenobites.

There’s a lot of direction and heart hellbound II provides. I was trying to figure out what felt off about the film until I realized Barker wrote the story for the sequel but didn’t direct this film like he did with the original.

We see what happens after he has no input at all. I don’t know if you spend the rest of your life hating the fact that Hollywood destroyed your creation and has failed to capture anything worthwhile since, or appreciate that the idea has reached the heights it has.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Started watching the first 20 mins to see what was up and I’m not impressed with it but it doesn’t seem bad enough to rule out watching it already. I’m watching another episode of The Long Night and pop this back up to finish the first ep.

it was the giant caterpillar that did it for me ;;lmao..... u right i have watched worst shyt,,,i will try to warct again....

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
it was the giant caterpillar that did it for me ;;lmao..... u right i have watched worst shyt,,,i will try to warct again....
Right! I saw that giant caterpillar and did a (Netflix is flixing again )

:unimpressed:
But since it stars the black scientist from The Terminator - I’ll give it 2 episodes on a trial basis. The lead female character isn’t obnoxious and her acting is tolerable soooo I’ll see how this goes. Rather than dirt stashing it.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Im.glsd i came here first... And read yalls thoughts about Incantation..

Why is she talking to me and asking me recite shyt..:damn:

Nah im.good on this..
Told you.
:mjlol::dead:
See!! That’s how I reacted. @Jello Biafra and @storyteller are the only 2 who saw it, I think. They’re still among us the living so maybe it is just a movie. I’m going to try to watch a few minutes to see how it goes while it’s still light outside. Anyone want to live watch it with me??
:lupe:
I’m fast forwarding through any of the chanting scenes though
:mjgrin:
I can’t get anybody offline I know to watch because they’re too scared.
:unimpressed::francis:

Last edited:

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Forgot to mention that I’m glad that you finally stopped with your mentions of the Rob Zombie trailer
:unimpressed:

:salute:

we Horror Buddies 4 Life ! /

Efw.gif

4life-wwe.gif

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

I want to watch Hellraiser 1 and 2 so bad,,,, all that blood and skin makes me so uneasy :mjcry:maybe one day

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
Told you.
:mjlol::dead:
See!! That’s how I reacted. @Jello Biafra and @storyteller are the only 2 who saw it, I think. They’re still among us the living so maybe it is just a movie. I’m going to try to watch a few minutes to see how it goes while it’s still light outside. Anyone want to live watch it with me??
:lupe:
I’m fast forwarding through any of the chanting scenes though
:mjgrin:
I can’t get anybody offline I know to watch because they’re too scared.
:unimpressed::francis:
It started storming outside.. Then it got Dark.. Nah not tonight.. :mjlol: