Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
They really tried to sell the...assault scenes :merchant:

I downloaded it years ago. Haven't seen it on any apps either
It can’t be any worse than “ I spit on your grave” - that Assault scene was graphically brutal. I had to fast forward through it when I watched that movie for the second bc it was a bit much to be watching her go through that again.

Welp- another one for my research rabbit hole, maybe the movie received the #metoo treatment low key stateside bc the the kArEn league of feminuts can’t take horror movies just like the firefighters/police wanted ru cancel Michael Myers or The Malignant.

But apparently, that same have no problem with horror movies where teenagers and children under the age of 14 get assaulted by a demon red headed doll or the sinister Baghul possessing them to kill their parents. Selective outrage.
:beli::deadrose:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I can’t find this movie on ANY of my apps- did it get shadow banned or something in the U.S.?
:lupe:
The apps have every “Entity” except for this 1986 movie. Weird. It’s only showing as watchable on Netflix -Asia. It’s not on Tubi, Shudder, … nada. AP video is even saying “not available” to watch. movie must be extremely controversial I guess.
:patrice:
The Entity got a very aggressive backlash from women's groups when it was released because of the multiple brutal rape scenes and I think some of that stigma carried over to it's distribution on video then dvd.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Entity got a very aggressive backlash from women's groups when it was released because of the multiple brutal rape scenes and I think some of that stigma carried over to it's distribution on video then dvd.
Wow- thought this was the case when I browsed about it.

Barbara Hershey was popular in her day but so was Mia Farrow -I wonder why movies like Rosemary’s baby didn’t get the same scrutiny. Like I said, never had Entity on my radar until 315 posted but from my female perspective - getting drugged, raped by the devil and giving birth to a demon seed while being coerced, forced into submission and gaslit by neighbors should be waaaayyy up there as far as being stigmatized as well. I HATE and despise that movie along with that sick fuk, Roman Polanski and that has a 96% rating. And is literally available everywhere. Rosemary’s baby was more like a ritual prediction with an underlying meaning IMO than a movie considering how Sharon Tate ended. I do believe certain movies are gateways to demonic possession… But I’ll leave that and this subject alone. Meaningful coincidences have meaning.

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Wow- thought this was the case when I browsed about it.

Barbara Hershey was popular in her day but so was Mia Farrow -I wonder why movies like Rosemary’s baby didn’t get the same scrutiny. Like I said, never had Entity on my radar until 315 posted but from my female perspective - getting drugged, raped by the devil and giving birth to a demon seed while being coerced, forced into submission and gaslit by neighbors should be waaaayyy up there as far as being stigmatized as well. I HATE and despise that movie along with that sick fuk, Roman Polanski and that has a 96% rating. And is literally available everywhere. Rosemary’s baby was more like a ritual prediction with an underlying meaning IMO than a movie considering how Sharon Tate ended. I do believe certain movies are gateways to demonic possession… But I’ll leave that and this subject alone. Meaningful coincidences have meaning.
If they had scenes of Mia Farrow getting raped by Satan multiple times in Rosemary's Baby then that movie would've gotten the women's rights folks on their ass just like the religious people were at the time.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If they had scenes of Mia Farrow getting raped by Satan multiple times in Rosemary's Baby then that movie would've gotten the women's rights folks on their ass just like the religious people were at the time.
This discussion turned dark real quick and escalated into a real uncomfortably awkward place that need not be further discussed. I don’t want to talk about this subject or sexual assault situations any more. Like ever on this thread. Any topic but this. Thx.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soooooo let me change up the subject….In other news, what’s everybody watching tonight??

Last few comments entered into borderline Dark Web territory - I ain’t watching that movie @315 you didn’t mention all that in your initial post ewwwwwwww . Nevermind on that one- that’s too much. That’s a hard NOPE
0*EwruN2Vxo-nH2C-f

• Dap
Reactions: 315

Jello Biafra

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Soooooo let me change up the subject….In other news, what’s everybody watching tonight??

Last few comments entered into borderline Dark Web territory - I ain’t watching that movie @315 you didn’t mention all that in your initial post ewwwwwwww . Nevermind on that one- that’s too much. That’s a hard NOPE
0*EwruN2Vxo-nH2C-f
I was going to watch Red Notice on Netflix but as for horror: maybe that Dead & Beautiful movie on Shudder.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I was going to watch Red Notice on Netflix but as for horror: maybe that Dead & Beautiful movie on Shudder.
Red Notice is more of a Sunday late afternoon type of movie for me.

I was watching a few episodes of “Grimm” that I’ve never seen before earlier tonight. Then I’m on to Ep. 3 of “Taboo” on Hulu and Great White.

Im confused - how is Army of Thieves related to Army of The Dead; does it have zombies in it too? Army of The Dead is horror but AOTheives is comedy?? I’ve had that on my list since it dropped but I’m not in the comedy mood to watch if there’s no horror elements.
:beli:

I might fit in “The Harder They Fall” at my parents’ house since my dad likes western movies. They can finally put the Netflix account that I set up for use other than watching Blue Bloods, NCIS and Blacklist. :facepalm::palm:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Bout to check this out on Shudder/AMC+ I don’t mind watching sharks abusing and chomping humans into fish filet

That’s more my lane- monsters of the sea and all that
search_results.gif

I love movies where stupid ass white people hop in the natural habit of an animal that been around millions of years and then have the nerve to get upset or scared when it does what it been doing for a million years. I'm rooting for all natural predators which is why I love shark/sea monster movies so much. Stay ya asses out the ocean. Yall gonna learn or maybe not.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Oh good - another vampire movie. *sarcasm

The genre that just won’t die.
tumblr_msydgfpOj71rertyro1_250.gif

Is it too much to ask for producers to revamp “found footage” or a decent monster story instead of vampire movies every other week. If it’s not vampires, then it’s zombies. Enough with the vampires and the undead, I need variety…..there’s like 40thousand versions of walking dead, 20,000 vampires and 60thousand dub reboots- where’s the originality, vampires haven’t been good since Underworld and then they give us Resident Evil Vol6555587, another zombie movie
DistinctVastConey-size_restricted.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I love movies where stupid ass white people hop in the natural habit of an animal that been around millions of years and then have the nerve to get upset or scared when it does what it been doing for a million years. I'm rooting for all natural predators which is why I love shark/sea monster movies so much. Stay ya asses out the ocean. Yall gonna learn or maybe not.
Exactly :laff::laff:!!!
I think subconsciously that’s what I like about these “creature” movies- the formula of them being warned not to venture into unknown territories, they ignore all advice and common damn sense; become “risk takers” with the arrogant narcissist issues and get torn the fuk up. I don’t give one single solitary shyt - animals and mammals do what they do based on their instinct.

That real life happened at Sea World - cac idiots think they can harbor a killer whale or shark apex predator in a cage, remove them from their natural resources and environments then act all stupid and confused when they turn their bodies into bait.

Adopting snakes, crocodiles, tigers only to end up missing or chewed up when those wild animals turn into anacondas or cac food stomach contents. Shyt how many warnings and examples do they need to just leave nature alone?? Crocodile Hunter, that chimp who tore the white lady’s face off, swimming with sharks literally.

Don’t get me started in this fool who thought diving into an underwater unexplored cave and getting stuck after ignoring all the warnings that he was too big to fit but kept going - Dude dead made himself an underwater coffin stuck upside down, based on his own arrogance. And he was a medical student. Dumb and dead asf, for no reason - imagine choosing to go out like this and expecting people to rescue you from a demise of your own creation. No sympathy from me. People almost died trying to pull him up too.

:francis:
EUKC0PUWsAAH6EJ.jpg

Why Utah's Nutty Putty Cave Is Sealed Up With One Spelunker Inside

Cave diver's body still stuck upside down in rock after desperate 24-hour rescue

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They always blame the whale - taking tonka tourist boats into the open sea with the entitlement on some “you’ll be fine. What’s the worst the could happen- it’s an adventure”

Whale crashes into Mexican tourist boat, killing one and injuring others

Whale slams boat in Mexico, killing Canadian tourist

Report: MN woman injured when whale landed on boat in Cabo, killing one | Bring Me The News

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
^Zombie movies are just done. Done and dead and dead and done. They killed that genre so hard we ought to be looking at it's autopsy. The one I hate with every fiber of my being and that gets my pressure up with furious anger is Fear The Walking Dead. I want just about every character to be smited from the Earth b/c of the dumb shyt they do in these shows/movies.
I love Day of The Dead 2008 version though. I know you're sick of vampire movies but check out Dracula Untold (2014). shyt was slept on IMO.

I need some scary shyt to watch tonight.