Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:mjlol::deadmanny::deadmanny:
Hate you all.

No disrespect Flex; you’re usually cool And all that BUT, I will crush your soul if you make another RZ “joke”
GHv.gif
My time has finally come
:ohhh::wow:
Bout to be Petty Murphy in here
@Jello Biafra about to run riot in here. :hubie:

Maybe if it falls through he can do Dennis the menace instead
Look at the contempt
:scust:

Nothing like a woman scorned - you know how the saying goes huh fellas?? :coffee:
and a Rob Zombie release née movie might be fake news AND dudes are in here throwing “nyc” shade. Rampage is imminent
tenor.gif
giphy.gif

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Red Screening (The Last Matinee)
Directed by: Maximiliano Contenti.
It's a soaking wet day with rain pouring down and one of the best hings to do is to go seek refuge in a great old cinema. There's only a problem: A scary murderer is on the loose and he also has taken refuge there.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
My time has finally come
:ohhh::wow:
Bout to be Petty Murphy in here

Look at the contempt
:scust:

giphy.gif
As fun as it was clowning the unconfirmed announcement that will pale in comparison to the enjoyment that will come from writing a review describing just how awful the movie will undoubtedly end up being.
original.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
As fun as it was clowning the unconfirmed announcement that will pale in comparison to the enjoyment that will come from writing a review describing just how awful the movie will undoubtedly end up being.
original.gif
Let’s not deal with future non-events and ASSumptions. Let’s deal on facts- the FACT is that this movie is being made when you all had doubts and slander a few months ago. Redemption for RZ movies and me.. Yaeeeee!!!
EF06mLy.gif

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Let’s not deal with future non-events and ASSumptions. Let’s deal on facts- the FACT is that this movie is being made when you all had doubts and slander a few months ago. Redemption for RZ movies and me.. Yaeeeee!!!
EF06mLy.gif
That gif ending in a crash and burn may not be the best indictment for the movie :hubie:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Demons and demonic entities exist 24/7 regardless of light or dark. Therefore if you’re spiritually prepared - time of day or night won’t matter. Demons are more active at night because that’s the time when most people lay down their defenses and more susceptible in a relaxed state of mind. (I.e. More crimes happen at night, shootings, and so forth). The other reason why You won’t ever catch me outside after 2am. Nothing good ever happens after that hour between 2-4:00 am.

Maybe its me but I dont feel discomfort in the dark at all. I rarely have the lights on. I just keep little night lights plug in, so I can navigate through the crib.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Lady Beneviento level in the new Resident Evil certainly restoring the Dead Silence vibes…

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ok I’ll wait til tomorrow. But if this is not happening - I will be devastated

images

. I know @jello will NEVER let me live this down . And I’m not going down looking crazy . Somebody gotta die
“At the time of publishing, Universal Pictures nor Zombie have officially confirmed the film.”

No blood, violence or freaks y’all.
a881abd7c747e321098a4331a9d15cc6.jpg

Need to have a word with you @darealvelle - I need somebody to blame for this fiasco
407f8623785dc4f3352ac14bfc9c2fe5.jpg
:stopitslime:

:mjlol::deadmanny:
So far he’s been quiet but the thread inhabitant scientifically known as jellous biafmaximus is known to strike when we least expect it - often weeks or in certain cases months later in the most vitriolic of ways. Those who strike first usually get the last laugh.

Deadline better have an update on this movie by now
:mjgrin::sadbron:
Deadline
Rob Zombie To Helm ‘The Munsters’ For Universal 1440 Entertainment
:ohhh:
Rob Zombie To Helm ‘The Munsters’ For Universal 1440 Entertainment

Bump- :whoo:

3FPuYRx.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They are making a movie based on Madame Delphine LaLaurie and will be filming in the actual LaLaurie Mansion in New Orleans.

Kathy Bates played LaLaurie on the Coven season of American Horror Story.
31078fce513eb768a2f40cd32c51ed04.gif

The cast and actors are going to be on a future edition of Cursed. This is not a good idea at all. Restless spirits on that land and in that house. That’s a pass for me. The concept of a movie about slaves being tortured and experimented on are not the basis of a horror movie. I’ve actually read what happened in real life and the historical accounts. Enough is enough. That house is referred to as the “Most Evil Place in The South”
for a reason and it is not for cinematic flare.
:snoop: