Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah it was them. Like getting trapped in the worst infinite time loop you could ask for. Definitely tripped me out from the moment they pulled up to the wreck to the finish. I’ll probably binge the rest on the strength of it. Cant go wrong with 15 minute spots.
That story had me effed up!

Dope shyt!

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think I saw this. Can't remember it.

The murderers tapes are really, really memorable. Not even just the kills, dude would harass victim’s family members and ish in a creepy ass way. The surrounding stuff always felt weak by comparison, but that’s because the murderer had genuine stand scenes. I haven’t watched in madd long, so I’d have to go back to really see my feels.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Welp- this movie is disturbing asf. @Nat King Krueger @The Hierophant you might like this one

The Devil Below’ is a survival horror tale directed by Bradley Parker that stays neatly, almost cautiously, within the boundaries of its genre. The setup of the film shows us a small mining town in the Appalachian mountains that has disappeared along with all its residents. All that is left are the mines, in which fires inexplicably continue to blaze for many decades. A team of researchers decides to study the mines and realize there is a lot more than just fire in them. One by one, people start dying as the team scrambles to survive and make sense of just what the creatures (referred to as “monsters” henceforth) living down in the mines are

(This WW84 Gail Gadont looking lady was annoying and bossy as hell though but it was effective once the plot came together)

MV5BZTc4NzQ3ZjQtMDU1NC00MWJhLTk3MjMtMmI5NTc3N2Y5MDNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyNDk3MjY3._V1_.jpg

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I think I saw this. Can't remember it.
I saw the Poughkeepsie Tapes when it first came out and saw it I think last year, posted on here - found footage but they made that movie seem like it’s real, almost too real - creepy as hell. Rumor has it that it’s not really a movie per se - it’s an archive of actual found footage scenes and clips. Idk about all that

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I liked this one. Some of the people on the team were annoying as shyt.
They were stupid - every warning sign they ignored, the hills have eyes community tried to help them multiple times - there are multiple electrified gates on the property, warning signs to a portal from hell with smoke coming out the ground

now I’m not the smartest woman in the world but if Appalachian clan is telling to go back where I’m came from - I’m going tf back where I came from - movie over- no further questions asked. F a geological survey
:dahell::deadmanny:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Welp- this movie is disturbing asf. @Nat King Krueger @The Hierophant you might like this one

The Devil Below’ is a survival horror tale directed by Bradley Parker that stays neatly, almost cautiously, within the boundaries of its genre. The setup of the film shows us a small mining town in the Appalachian mountains that has disappeared along with all its residents. All that is left are the mines, in which fires inexplicably continue to blaze for many decades. A team of researchers decides to study the mines and realize there is a lot more than just fire in them. One by one, people start dying as the team scrambles to survive and make sense of just what the creatures (referred to as “monsters” henceforth) living down in the mines are

(This WW84 Gail Gadont looking lady was annoying and bossy as hell though but it was effective once the plot came together)

MV5BZTc4NzQ3ZjQtMDU1NC00MWJhLTk3MjMtMmI5NTc3N2Y5MDNhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyNDk3MjY3._V1_.jpg

The Devil Below was kinda :beli:

It is one of those movies where the minimal budget is very obvious by the fact that almost all of the action takes place offscreen. They also go out of their way to make sure there is nary a clear shot of any of the monsters.

The poster did remind of a much better creature feature that is in the same wheelhouse as this one: Feast.
Feast_%28movie_poster%29.jpg

The budgetary constraints were handled much better in Feast and the movie as a whole is just a million times more entertaining than The Devil Below. I recommend watching Feast instead.

All The Devil Below did was make me appreciate Feast even more.