Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
In Search of Darkness Part 2 is on Shudder now.

Ez6UsKIWYAUPpXC

I'm hype for this!

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@The axe murderer

Perfect date - it always calms my nerves - dragging the lifeless carcass of a victim opp through the woods after catching them at the wrong time
:mjgrin:
I knit you’ve had similar experiences with you being an axe murderer.
(Allegedly -fbi watching)

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
All of these years and I’ve finally watched The Hunger Games and the sequels. I know I’m mad late but I was busy having babies, school, work and stuff. So don’t reply with the “:dahell:” please or any sarcasm based retorts. And the current lockdown has opened new viewing opportunities for me. (Just like with X Files). I know it’s not horror but there’s an argument that it’s a lot of terror and horror based circumstances in the movie. Had no interest in this franchise when it first came out but it’s better than I expected.
So far I’ve seen , 1-3, (currently streaming on Tubi)
MV5BMjA4NDg3NzYxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgyNzkyNw@@._V1_.jpg

the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-1-movies-poster-01.jpg

lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
All of these years and I’ve finally watched The Hunger Games and the sequels. I know I’m mad late but I was busy having babies, school, work and stuff. So don’t reply with the “:dahell:” please or any sarcasm based retorts. And the current lockdown has opened new viewing opportunities for me. (Just like with X Files). I know it’s not horror but there’s an argument that it’s a lot of terror and horror based circumstances in the movie. Had no interest in this franchise when it first came out but it’s better than I expected.
So far I’ve seen , 1-3, (currently streaming on Tubi)
MV5BMjA4NDg3NzYxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTgyNzkyNw@@._V1_.jpg

the-hunger-games-mockingjay-part-1-movies-poster-01.jpg
The movie that was before it was battle royale and set the tone for these types of scenarios.

:wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@The axe murderer

Perfect date - it always calms my nerves - dragging the lifeless carcass of a victim opp through the woods after catching them at the wrong time
:mjgrin:
I knit you’ve had similar experiences with you being an axe murderer.
(Allegedly -fbi watching)

Reminds me of one I just saw on Instagram

:picard:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The movie that was before it was battle royale and set the tone for these types of scenarios.

:wow:

Battle Royale is an all-time favorite in my book. I found it as a sophomore in high school and it connected on so many damned levels for me. I was at a super cliqued-out school, loved dystopian fiction, and hadn’t seen HS social dynamics turned so dark (or at least I never got it beforehand, I’d definitely seen movies like Heathers).

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
William Gibson's Unproduced 'Aliens' Sequel Screenplay Being Released As A Novel

f4I3UHm.jpg

The first-draft Alien screenplay by William Gibson, the founder of cyberpunk, turned into a novel by Pat Cadigan, the Hugo Award-Winning “Queen of Cyberpunk.”

William Gibson’s never-before-adapted screenplay for the direct sequel to Aliens, revealing the fates of Ripley, Newt, the synthetic Bishop, and Corporal Hicks. When the Colonial Marines vessel Sulaco docks with space station and military installation Anchorpoint, a new form of Xenomorph appears.
Written by Hugo Award-winning novelist and “Queen of Cyberpunk” Pat Cadigan, based on Gibson’s never-produced first draft.

The Sulaco—on its return journey from LV-426—enters a sector controlled by the “Union of Progressive Peoples,” a nation-state engaged in an ongoing cold war and arms race. U.P.P. personnel board the Sulaco and find hypersleep tubes with Ripley, Newt, and an injured Hicks. A Facehugger attacks the lead commando, and the others narrowly escape, taking what remains of Bishop with them.

The Sulaco continues to Anchorpoint, a space station and military installation the size of a small moon, where it falls under control of the military’s Weapons Division. Boarding the Sulaco, a team of Colonial Marines and scientists is assaulted by a pair of Xenomorph drones. In the fight Ripley's cryotube is badly damaged. It’s taken aboard Anchorpoint, where Ripley is kept comatose. Newt and an injured Corporal Hicks are awakened, and Newt is sent to Gateway Station on the way to Earth. The U.P.P. sends Bishop to Anchorpoint, where Hicks begins to hear rumors of experimentation—the cloning and genetic modification of Xenomorphs.

The kind of experimentation that could yield a monstrous hybrid, and perhaps even a Queen.

Alien 3: The Unproduced Screenplay by William Gibson will be released on August 31, 2021.