Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Separation
8-year-old Jenny (Violet McGraw) is constantly caught in the middle of the feuding between her lawyer mother Maggie (Mamie Gummer) and artist father Jeff (Rupert Friend). She leads a lonely but imaginative life, surrounded by puppets called “Grisly Kin”, which are based on the works of her father. When Maggie is tragically killed in a hit-and-run, Jeff and Jenny try to piece together a new life. But when Maggie’s father (Brian Cox) sues for custody, and babysitter Samantha (Madeline Brewer) tries to be the new woman of the house, life in their Brooklyn townhome takes a dark turn. The puppets and frightening characters come to life and Jenny is the only person who can see them. When the motives of the ghoulish creatures become clear, the lives of everyone are put very much in jeopardy.

Looks okay. None of the scenes here really grabbed me.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
How was it. I saw it pop up the other day and was about to pull the trigger, but backed off
The Widow was okay. It's kinda slow in the whole "here's the threat department. " It's Russian so it kinda has that whole folklore to go on. I'd recommend it if you don't have anything else that is 5 stars in the queue.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Jakob's Wife
Starring Barbara Crampton, Larry Fessenden, Bonnie Aarons
Directed by Travis Stevens
Anne is married to a small-town minister and feels like her life and marriage have been shrinking over the past 30 years. After a chance encounter with “The Master,” she discovers bite marks on her neck, a new sense of power and an appetite to live bigger and bolder than ever. As Anne is increasingly torn between her enticing new existence and her life before, the body count grows and Jakob realizes he will have to fight for the wife he took for granted.

This comes out Friday. Always here for some new Barbara Crampton horror.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Jakob's Wife
Starring Barbara Crampton, Larry Fessenden, Bonnie Aarons
Directed by Travis Stevens
Anne is married to a small-town minister and feels like her life and marriage have been shrinking over the past 30 years. After a chance encounter with “The Master,” she discovers bite marks on her neck, a new sense of power and an appetite to live bigger and bolder than ever. As Anne is increasingly torn between her enticing new existence and her life before, the body count grows and Jakob realizes he will have to fight for the wife he took for granted.

This comes out Friday. Always here for some new Barbara Crampton horror.

:wow: The queen

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

The freakiest thing for me in the entire series is when the gun didn't fire at all. So death wouldn't let you commit suicide :umad:
You aint dying on your terms:umad:
You aren't in control of your destiny:umad:
I am :umad:
And you will spend every waking moment of your life knowing that only I will determine the time and manner of your death..... and it will be painful :banderas:
You accepting your fate isn't good enough oh no :ahh:
I want you to dread it for as long as you live:ahh:
I may postpone it just so you can live longer less fulfilled life.... after all what is worse than living death :ahh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Trailer isn't great, but it's from the writer of You're Next and The Guest which were both really good.

I watched the trailer on the EW article this morning. Looks like it will be a fun little horror flick. Also be interesting to see what kind of director Simon Barrett will turn out to be.