Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I don’t get high so I watched it sober. And it took forever because I knew the movie wouldn’t live up to the trailer, which is fantastic. I was right
Its basically just bad actors running around looking confused spliced with clips of an overly aggressive baboon freaking out in empty hallways.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
51WCyPrYkLL._SY445_.jpg

Movie was fukking horrible

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I watched Slaxx on shudder last night...this shyt was so ridiculous. :mjlol:

If you are a fan of movies like Rubber, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, or Killer Condom then this is the perfect movie for you.
THEEEEEE ATTACK...

OF THE KILLER TOMATOES!!!!!

:blessed:

that cartoon doesnt get enough respect.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Found a sleeper for St. Paddy's (shout out to Ryan Hollinger's youtube review), Grabbers. Blood-sucking tentacle monsters are about to overtake a small town in Ireland. The only way to avoid the monsters is to get very drunk. So our Irish heroes have to stay drunk while fighting off a tentacle invasion. It's legitimately funny but also keeps the threat real. The fact that the characters are all likable helps sell the humor and raise the stakes. Drink or die fam! I loved it.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Found a sleeper for St. Paddy's (shout out to Ryan Hollinger's youtube review), Grabbers. Blood-sucking tentacle monsters are about to overtake a small town in Ireland. The only way to avoid the monsters is to get very drunk. So our Irish heroes have to stay drunk while fighting off a tentacle invasion. It's legitimately funny but also keeps the threat real. The fact that the characters are all likable helps sell the humor and raise the stakes. Drink or die fam! I loved it.

What format is this on?