Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
122139559_1071674813270509_3564884383471882658_o.jpg

lol Ima eat some bagel bites tonight for dinner

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
lol Ima eat some bagel bites tonight for dinner
Worst feelings ever:
a nice hot slice of pizza, a pepperoni pizza hot pocket right out the microwave that you don’t let cool off; a bowl of captain crunch

and if you’re really in the mood to torture yourself, do a squeeze of Afrin Nasal spray to clear your sinuses but you accidentally swallow a few drops bc you held your head too far back. I was praying for death and to be put out my misery that day.
:ohlawd:

It burns, it burns so bad :damn:for hours- not minutes but hours
:damn::damn:

My nose, throat and head were on fire. (Most pain I had in my life besides child birth). To add insult to injury - there isn’t shyt that you can do about it but wait and hope that whichever spiritual belief entity that you have, has mercy on your soul to at least limit the pain to 4 hours to wear off as you suffer in silence. I mean silence as in literally - you will not be able to talk, think, speak, move as your skull implodes.

If you think I’m exaggerating / google it. There’s entire websites dedicated to side affects of Afrin nasal spray. Like a damn recovery group forum (oxymetazoline nasal solution), pleading to take it off the market. How do I know this, you ask? Bc I was deciding if I should go to the ER to see if this was an abnormal reaction. Lo and behold - nOpE, nothing irregular; that’s normal if the nasal solution enters anywhere other than your nose- it will burn your esophagus. The solution is not to take it. 12 hr relief, they said. You’ll feel relieved bc instead of sinus congestion, you’ll be distracted by the 12 hrs of chemical contact, that’s worse than a stuffy nose. The relief in knowing that your allergies aren’t as bad as the nose drops of hellfire going off like a hammer in your head. Anyway, that’s my Afrin ptsd horror experience.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Worst feelings ever:
a nice hot slice of pizza, a pepperoni pizza hot pocket right out the microwave that you don’t let cool off; a bowl of captain crunch

and if you’re really in the mood to torture yourself, do a squeeze of Afrin Nasal spray to clear your sinuses but you accidentally swallow a few drops bc you held your head too far back. I was praying for death and to be put out my misery that day.

My nose, throat and head were on fire. (Most pain I had in my life besides child birth). To add insult to injury - there isn’t shyt that you can do about it but wait and hope that whichever spiritual belief entity that you have, has mercy on your soul to at least limit the pain to 4 hours to wear off as you suffer in silence. I mean silence as in literally - you will not be able to talk, think, speak, move as your skull implodes.

If you think I’m exaggerating / google it. There’s entire websites dedicated to side affects of Afrin nasal spray. Like a damn recovery group forum (oxymetazoline nasal solution), pleading to take it off the market. How do I know this, you ask? Bc I was deciding if I should go to the ER to see if this was an abnormal reaction. Lo and behold - nOpE, nothing irregular; that’s normal if the nasal solution enters anywhere other than your nose- it will burn your esophagus. The solution is not to take it. 12 hr relief, they said. You’ll feel relieved bc instead of sinus congestion, you’ll be distracted by the 12 hrs of chemical contact, that’s worse than a stuffy nose. The relief in knowing that your allergies aren’t as bad as the nose drops of hellfire going off like a hammer in your head. Anyway, that’s my Afrin ptsd horror experience.
Something so mundane turns out to be a horror story of its own

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Worst feelings ever:

Damn I did not know that stuff could do that and melt your throat. It must be a chemical reaction for some people and you was selected.

200w.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Something so mundane turns out to be a horror story of its own
Facts. Regular everyday otc aid messed up my life for a whole day. I have bad experiences/reactions with “drops”. That’s coming off my contact lens insertion timeline-the time that I blinded my eye with contact lens solution. Bausch and Lomb horror story- damn demonic. This brand right here.
69eba367-b98d-4c1e-aae6-5391148c2874_1.3c31c58d70b634f0c2b0852f334ab700.jpeg

If you happen to accidentally put hydrogen peroxide solution directly into your eye, it will cause a significant burning sensation and can even be quite painful. Remove the lens immediately.
——
Then tell me why in the F-K do they sell this if they know that it shouldn’t go in your eye.
:mindblown::dahell:..had my parents thinking that I was on drugs when they saw how red my eyes were - like I needed an intervention; it wasn’t me, it was the supplier Bausch&Lomb; the connect selling that shyt needs to die
:pacspit:
That day played out like a really bad sitcom of hijinx and miscommunication off a bad reaction to hydro lens - my coworkers thinking I had smoked weed, getting the call from one of the Partners asking why I was walking around the office with shades on. HR calling me to recommend EAP counseling if I needed it; went to my parents to pick up my son after work, they’re looking at me crazy; they called 2 of my brothers asking me dumb questions; thinking I was trying to cover up a hardcore drug addiction bc my mom went full dramatic. She was trying to force my dad to take me to the hospital bc she thought it was an overdose and I was having an aneurysm. Threatened to hold my son until I went to get tests done. All of this Over a Fukkin headache and bottle of Bausch&Lomb.
:snoop::deadrose:
I should have stayed my ass at home that day.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Facts. Regular everyday otc aid messed up my life for a whole day. I have bad experiences/reactions with “drops”. That’s coming off my contact lens insertion timeline-the time that I blinded my eye with contact lens solution. Bausch and Lomb horror story- damn demonic. This brand right here.
69eba367-b98d-4c1e-aae6-5391148c2874_1.3c31c58d70b634f0c2b0852f334ab700.jpeg

If you happen to accidentally put hydrogen peroxide solution directly into your eye, it will cause a significant burning sensation and can even be quite painful. Remove the lens immediately.
——
Then tell me why in the F-K do they sell this if they know that it shouldn’t go in your eye.
:mindblown::dahell:..had my parents thinking that I was on drugs when they saw how red my eyes were - like I needed an intervention; it wasn’t me, it was the supplier Bausch&Lomb; the connect selling that shyt needs to die
:pacspit:
That day played out like a really bad sitcom of hijinx and miscommunication off a bad reaction to hydro lens - my coworkers thinking I had smoked weed, getting the call from one of the Partners asking why I was walking around the office with shades on. HR calling me to recommend EAP counseling if I needed it; went to my parents to pick up my son after work, they’re looking at me crazy; they called 2 of my brothers asking me dumb questions; thinking I was trying to cover up a hardcore drug addiction bc my mom went full dramatic. She was trying to force my dad to take me to the hospital bc she thought it was an overdose and I was having an aneurysm. Threatened to hold my son until I went to get tests done. All of this Over a Fukkin headache and bottle of Bausch&Lomb.
:snoop::deadrose:
I should have stayed my ass at home that day.
I had bad experience with peroxide but not in no eye like that :hhh:
I am good on that. I am goooood. That shyt burn for a while and its annoying as fukk

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Damn I did not know that stuff could do that and melt your throat. It must be a chemical reaction for some people and you was selected.

200w.gif
:deadrose::deadrose:
No one understands the Pain - I was final destinationed off that
tenor.gif

Thank gawd for my online Afrin Anonymous support group - I’ve recovert
:blessed:
i-dont-even