Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I’m bout to lose it - I swear to gawd a need a talking down off a bridge for real bc I make myself the subject of a case !!!!!! Idk - somebody give me something to watch to calm
My nerves ASAP!!!!:damn::damn:
@Jello Biafra sat something mean so I can let off this pent up aggression
:deadrose::deadrose:
Not sure if you still need it but I am always looking to help someone in need. :troll:

Rob Zombie Films Ranked From Bad to Worst

8. The Devil's Rejects

7. The Haunted World Of El Superbeasto

6. House Of 1,000 Corpses

5. Halloween

4. The Lords of Salem

3. 31

2. Halloween 2

1. 3 from Hell

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

Interesting

Catatumbo lightning is an atmospheric phenomenon which occurs over the mouth of the Catatumbo River where it empties into Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela. It originates from a mass of storm clouds at a height of more than 1 km, and occurs during 140 to 160 nights a year, 10 hours per day and up to 280 times per hour

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not sure if you still need it but I am always looking to help someone in need. :troll:

8. The Devil's Rejects

5. Halloween

4. The Lords of Salem

3. 31

2. Halloween 2

1. 3 from Hell
No and NO!!!!!!!
FatherlyEmotionalGlobefish-size_restricted.gif

Your services are no longer needed - I must have been in an altered state of mind to request that. I’m good now. I’m making brunch right now, Jello Murphy
43cp.gif

I’ll deal with you later
CleanUnrealisticFrigatebird-small.gif

Last edited:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Interesting

Catatumbo lightning is an atmospheric phenomenon which occurs over the mouth of the Catatumbo River where it empties into Lake Maracaibo in Venezuela. It originates from a mass of storm clouds at a height of more than 1 km, and occurs during 140 to 160 nights a year, 10 hours per day and up to 280 times per hour

Nature is scary. On another note, have y'all ever heard strange, trombone esque noises in the sky before? There are videos all on YouTube on it and while most of them are probably fake, I've definitely heard it in person when I was younger and it was the creepiest thing. I know what airplanes, jets, helicopters sound like and this wasn't that.

Semi-related but

Cthulhu in the water? :lupe:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

8. The Devil's Rejects

5. Halloween

4. The Lords of Salem

3. 31

2. Halloween 2

1. 3 from Hell
Thanks for an idea for later though- I think I might compile your 10 most prominent hater ass HORRORble posts in this thread and rank them from Bad, Worst and Worst-est
:jbhmm::sas2:
you know what happens when I get an idea
:whoo:
You violated!!!!!! Rude! Noted
tumblr_mzd5m553eS1qfh70bo2_250.gif

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nature is scary. On another note, have y'all ever heard strange, trombone esque noises in the sky before? There are videos all on YouTube on it and while most of them are probably fake, I've definitely heard it in person when I was younger and it was the creepiest thing. I know what airplanes, jets, helicopters sound like and this wasn't that.

Semi-related but

Cthulhu in the water? :lupe:

Bookmarked!!!! I need to watch/read up your post. I knew that I wasn’t the only one who followed this type of deal - I’m busy at the moment but I have to post up the Golden Gate Bridge videos for you later tonight. The sounds coming off that bridge - ungodly.
:merchant::merchant:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps

Interesting

I told yall nature is in a league of its own :hubie:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The AV Club did a podcast asking the question: Is there a good horror movie that has been released in the first weekend of January?
That got me curious...have there been any that I thought were actually good?
So I decided to take a look at the first weekend of January horror releases from 2008 to 2020 to see if there were any gems in there (Spoiler Alert: there are not many).

One Missed Call (Released January 4, 2008)
JBWERY0.jpg

Several people start receiving voice-mails from their future selves -- messages which include the date, time, and some of the details of their deaths.
:thumbsdown:

The Unborn (Released January 9, 2009)
U6qFpab.jpg

A young woman fights the spirit that is slowly taking possession of her.

Daybreakers (Released January 8, 2010)
qzUZWNr.jpg

In the year 2019, a plague has transformed almost every human into vampires. Faced with a dwindling blood supply, the fractured dominant race plots their survival; meanwhile, a researcher works with a covert band of vampires on a way to save humankind.

Season of the Witch (Released January 7, 2011)
x1Wzboe.jpg

A 14th century Crusader returns with his comrade to a homeland devastated by the Black Plague. The Church commands the two knights to transport a witch to a remote abbey, where monks will perform a ritual in hopes of ending the pestilence.

The Devil Inside (Released January 6, 2012)
6gpcZzp.jpg

In Italy, a woman becomes involved in a series of unauthorized exorcisms during her mission to discover what happened to her mother, who allegedly murdered three people during her own exorcism.

Texas Chainsaw 3-D (Released January 4, 2013)
qKyYjbN.jpg

A young woman learns that she has inherited a Texas estate from her deceased grandmother. After embarking on a road trip with friends to uncover her roots, she finds she is the sole owner of a lavish, isolated Victorian mansion. But her newfound wealth comes at a price as she stumbles upon a horror that awaits her in the mansion’s dank cellars.

Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (Released January 3, 2014)
IFqCSg8.jpg

Seventeen-year-old Jesse has been hearing terrifying sounds coming from his neighbor’s apartment, but when he turns on his camera and sets out to uncover their source, he encounters an ancient evil that won’t rest until it’s claimed his very soul.
:thumbsup:

The Woman in Black 2: Angel of Death (Released January 2, 2015)
yZ2vyR0.jpg

40 years after the first haunting at Eel Marsh House, a group of children evacuated from WWII London arrive, awakening the house's darkest inhabitant.

The Forest (Released January 8, 2016)
A7iC3Y9.jpg

Set in the Aokigahara Forest, a real-life place in Japan where people go to end their lives. Against this backdrop, a young American woman comes in search of her twin sister, who has mysteriously disappeared.

The Bye Bye Man (Released January 2017)
1gmqeQ8.jpg

When three college students move into an old house off campus, they unwittingly unleash a supernatural entity known as The Bye Bye Man, who comes to prey upon them once they discover his name. The friends must try to save each other, all the while keeping The Bye Bye Man's existence a secret to save others from the same deadly fate.

Insidious: The Last Key (Released January 5, 2018)
55bSaBj.jpg

Parapsychologist Elise Rainier and her team travel to Five Keys, NM, to investigate a man’s claim of a haunting. Terror soon strikes when Rainier realizes that the house he lives in was her family’s old home.

Escape Room (Released January 4, 2019)
b4eGj7N.jpg

Six strangers find themselves in circumstances beyond their control, and must use their wits to survive.

The Grudge (Released January 3, 2020)
CscBjQq.jpg

After a young mother murders her family in her own house, a detective attempts to investigate the mysterious case, only to discover that the house is cursed by a vengeful ghost. Now targeted by the demonic spirits, the detective must do anything to protect herself and her family from harm.