Essential The Official Coli Horror Film Thread: Discussion, Recommendations And Murder.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
tenor.gif
:mjtf::deadrose:
We still have a year until the official release; at this point I’ve accepted reality that one of them has to go,as long as it’s not Sid - Deputy Doofy is expendable
:unimpressed:
back to our regularly scheduled thread programming
:camby:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

This is the first horror movie that legit shocked me and stayed with me for days bc they killed off the parents/family members . Similar to the Jeepers Creepers affect when the creeper killed Darry. The epitome of shock horror was early 2000s movies where a family member was killed(brother. Sister, mother, father ) including The Hills Have Eyes, House of Wax, Wrong Turn, or movies like TCM 2003- where there are no sole survivors. That was the trope for a while - everybody must die, no one comes out alive or you think a survivor made it out but it was a dream, illusion or the killer popped up last minute to take them out.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've got horror stories i seen in person.... let alone shyt i heard about :hubie:
People don't know:hubie:
Same- I have stories and witnessed incidents that I’m taking to the grave. Never will discuss. People don’t need to now or if they knew, they wished they hadn’t. It is what it is. Nothing “shocks” or surprises me anymore irl - maximum desensitization reached.
:francis:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
This is the first horror movie that legit shocked me and stayed with me for days bc they killed off the parents/family members . Similar to the Jeepers Creepers affect when the creeper killed Darry. The epitome of shock horror was early 2000s movies where a family member was killed(brother. Sister, mother, father ) including The Hills Have Eyes, House of Wax, Wrong Turn, or movies like TCM 2003- where there are no sole survivors. That was the trope for a while - everybody must die, no one comes out alive or you think a survivor made it out but it was a dream, illusion or the killer popped up last minute to take them out.
Yeah we.... uh I mean those mfs don't like to leave survivors. Kinda real tbh because I don't expect most of these people to survive at all. I mean they'd get shook of rats ffs :mjlol:
But suddenly they gonna fight off a hardened killer while fukking up every step of the way :mjlol:
They're cattle....they're bred to be slaughtered:mjlit:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Same- I have stories and witnessed incidents that I’m taking to the grave. Never will discuss. People don’t need to now or if they knew, they wished they hadn’t. It is what it is. Nothing “shocks” or surprises me anymore irl - maximum desensitization reached.
:francis:
Even those labrador sized rats in NY? :picard: