Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Dig

Catch Up
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I've used grabagun.com before, and they have some good prices and fairly fast shipping. They ship to a pawn shop/ gun shop of your choice and you just pay the transfer fee when you go to pick it up.

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
I've used grabagun.com before, and they have some good prices and fairly fast shipping. They ship to a pawn shop/ gun shop of your choice and you just pay the transfer fee when you go to pick it up.
My CC info was stolen after buying from there, never bought from there again. Sucks cuz they have good prices

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I been fukking with this ar-15 at the gun range

Thinking about trying to build one on my own :patrice:

It's really just a matter of building out a lower and then purchasing a pre-assembled upper that you like.

Zombi_Jeezus

Bad Hombre
Daps
Reppin
Wasted Talent
All I have right now are hunting rifles and shotguns s&w .40 .357 & a glock 23 also .40

I been fukking with this ar-15 at the gun range

Thinking about trying to build one on my own :patrice:

I'm going the build route as well. A lot of people will buy one and then start customizing/replacing parts with better quality materials. If you do that from the get go you can save over a stack and have yourself a real nice rifle.

Last edited:

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
just copped a gen 4 glock 19, any holster and night sight recommendations? my ass is blind as hell in the daytime, no way imma be able to aim if i have to shoot an intruder in the dark

RichieRich

Beg my pardon to Martin...
Daps
Reppin
Negroes with guns
just copped a gen 4 glock 19, any holster and night sight recommendations? my ass is blind as hell in the daytime, no way imma be able to aim if i have to shoot an intruder in the dark
i have Tru glos for my XD & Alien gear cloak tuck.

Holster is well built and they have a good warranty policy

Last edited: