Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are some good site where ya'll shop for weaponry and parts?

@skeetsinternal

It depends on what your looking for. Usually I find what I want and search to find where ever it's the cheapest.I dont even save or remember the sites anymore I just keep the emails. I've ordered from some big name sites, some smaller sites and some sites I was like " :martin: I'm probably not gonna get this."

But I've always got my shyt.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
What are some good site where ya'll shop for weaponry and parts?

@skeetsinternal

Palmettostatearmory.com- slow shipping but good prices and good products. Expect 7-10 days to ship.

Primaryarms.com- fast shipping 1-2 days.

Extremetactical.com- fast and free shipping. Good place to buy parts

Bassproshop.com- slow shipping. Possibly selling items that aren't in stock. You can get multiple "delayed order" emails.

Cheaperthandirt.com- ships in 3-5 days. Price gouging like a mf but has stock.

Academy.com- fast shipping. Sign up to receive email when a product(ammo) is back in stock. You can get some good deals on ammo if you act fast.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
It depends on what your looking for. Usually I find what I want and search to find where ever it's the cheapest.I dont even save or remember the sites anymore I just keep the emails. I've ordered from some big name sites, some smaller sites and some sites I was like " :martin: I'm probably not gonna get this."

But I've always got my shyt.

Palmettostatearmory.com- slow shipping but good prices and good products. Expect 7-10 days to ship.

Primaryarms.com- fast shipping 1-2 days.

Extremetactical.com- fast and free shipping. Good place to buy parts

Bassproshop.com- slow shipping. Possibly selling items that aren't in stock. You can get multiple "delayed order" emails.

Cheaperthandirt.com- ships in 3-5 days. Price gouging like a mf but has stock.

Academy.com- fast shipping. Sign up to receive email when a product(ammo) is back in stock. You can get some good deals on ammo if you act fast.

Good looking out. I've bought an upper receiver from Primaryarms.com before. Another site someone had put me onto was Welcome to Delta Team Tactical! - Unbeatable Prices on the Best Tactical Gear but I dont recall if ive ever ordered stuff from there.

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
bought some guns yesterday i might buy some more today... cali highway patrol 4006tsw and a usp357 which has been unfired and unloved since 2004
VIPUHRU.jpg
also got an italian police surplus 81bb and another usp40 expert, now i'm gonna be blatting happily thru the ammo drought :ahh:
zrx7O4L.jpg

Maddmike

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant wait until im back in the states. I need to buy some guns brehs:mjcry: Im stacking my money up tho and I have a number on firearms on my list

Daps
Putting brehs on game, the CZ P07 9mm suppressor ready is a great gun, this is my home defense pistol.
15z_CZP07UrbanGreySuppressorReady_L_91288_01288.png

I love my steel cz's still indecisive about a polymer one .....

Help me choose between...
  • Sig Sauer P320
  • Glock 19 5th gen
  • Glock 17 5th gen

which one fits your hand the best ?

I have the 17 now and I like it. I always have but I'm going to go out and buy a 19 tomorrow. I'm either going to trade my 17 and pay the rest or temporarily own both and sell the 17.

Never sell a gun, keep both . All the older gun owners ive run into have told me this

I would support , if i didnt roll my own.

I need a light for this Glock 19 I’m getting and a nice handheld light and a knife. Money isn’t an issue my suga momma buying me it lol
https:/ /www.olightstore.com/pl-2-gr. html
https:/ /www.olightstore.com/pl-mini. html

STRIBOG SP9A 1 9MM 8" 30+ 1

i would wait since the roller delayed model got approved for import but the ticket will be like 200 more

kinda random but i wish grand power would also import the red dot ready x-calibur, the regular version is real nice

Exactly wait on the roller delayed version

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never sell a gun, keep both . All the older gun owners ive run into have told me this

You never get rid of a gun if it's one of your last.

If you have 6 9mm pistols it's fine to get rid of one.

If you only have 1 don't get rid of it. Or if you have 1 pistol, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun don't get rid of one before you cop another. People get desperate for cash or feel they arent using their weapons and get rid of a valuable piece of protection. I'm outside of that.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt I’m hanging on to this damn tec-22 hoping that something happens and it becomes a collector :russ:

You never get rid of a gun if it's one of your last.

If you have 6 9mm pistols it's fine to get rid of one.

If you only have 1 don't get rid of it. Or if you have 1 pistol, 1 rifle, 1 shotgun don't get rid of one before you cop another. People get desperate for cash or feel they arent using their weapons and get rid of a valuable piece of protection. I'm outside of that.

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I just started my AR pistol build but that Canada ban has me a little shook. I know it's unlikely to happen here in the states any time soon but it's still somewhat discouraging. The upper will be delivered today. Might see if PSA will take it back. I'm kinda worried about the FBI having record of me purchasing two ARs within a month's time. If I get the lower this week. Don't really know what to do right now.