• Glock 17 5th gen

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
What interests you in having the glock 19 over the 17 or vice versa?
From what i can see the only difference is the weight and the mag size. 17 holds more ammo and 19 is lighter.

Ive owned riffles (M16 and SKS) before ut never owned a pistol before. This will be my first. I plan on keeping just the AR-15s and a couple of pistols.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what i can see the only difference is the weight and the mag size. 17 holds more ammo and 19 is lighter.

Ive owned riffles (M16 and SKS) before ut never owned a pistol before. This will be my first. I plan on keeping just the AR-15s and a couple of pistols.

I have the 17 now and I like it. I always have but I'm going to go out and buy a 19 tomorrow. I'm either going to trade my 17 and pay the rest or temporarily own both and sell the 17.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Putting brehs on game, the CZ P07 9mm suppressor ready is a great gun, this is my home defense pistol.
15z_CZP07UrbanGreySuppressorReady_L_91288_01288.png

I love CZ I have a P-10C I always regret not getting the P07. People always talk glock and sig etc but CZ has some very nice quality and durable handguns...

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Glock 48 with this shield 15 feel good in my anal l ass hands... still gonna get that Glock 19 tho

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
Help me choose between...
  • Sig Sauer P320
  • Glock 19 5th gen
  • Glock 17 5th gen
Glock 19. It'll take the 17 mags. They won't fit flush but they'll fit. The 19 is the perfect size. If you get the 17 and want to cc it, you'll regret not getting the 19 instead. Losing those couple of extra rounds is a decent compromise for the size of the G19. Not saying the P320 isn't decent. But it's still pretty new. The 19 has stood the test of time and remains on top...

Hijo de luna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
:snoop:
“Thank you for subscribing to the SGAmmo.com newsletter. If you have trouble viewing this email you can see the newsletter at this link: Bulk Ammo In Stock and Ready to Ship

Notice: We have streamlined our inventory and process here to help keep shipping times reasonable. Most orders are shipping out within 1 to 2 business days or as scheduled in the red text at the top of the website pages

As mentioned in my recent newsletters a lot has changed in the ammo business over the past few months as the Covid-19 outbreak created the largest rush to purchase ammo in all of history. This has greatly reduced supply stockpiles and driven prices up substantially from the 12 year bottom they hit in 2019 and early 2020. Here at SGAmmo were holding huge investments in ammunition inventories which have helped us keep better than average availability but our stockpiles are really running thin, especially in 9mm, 45 Auto, 223 / 5.56, 300 Blackout, and 12 gauge buckshot, additionally 7.62x39, 308 Win, 22LR as well as many other popular calibers are not looking good either. Getting resupplied from the factories has also not been going well due to extremely high demand in the dealer market as retailers and distributors have all put in huge orders at the same time in an attempt to restock, effectively wiping out supply and buying up all 2020 future production of key calibers from the major factories. This new level of demand has lead most factories to raise prices, eliminate 'special deals' which are key to keeping prices attractive and allocate stock in very limited amounts. Many factories have also reworked their process in attempt to protect their staff from COVID19 which has reduced their capacity substantially, so in general less ammo is being made today. I'd love to stay positive but realistically there are dark times ahead for the ammunition supply chain. All things considered, I believe we still have some decent deals in stock, admittedly not as good as they were 2 months ago, but not as bad as I expect them to become. If you are sitting on large quantities of ammo it might be wise to sit it out for a while but if you are short in supply it might be a good idea to get a few cases before availability gets worse. We thank you for your support of our family owned and operated business and will do our best to serve our clients well in these strange times, so please stay subscribed for future SGAmmo newsletters. If you have some spare time please take a few minutes and look over the online catalog at www.SGAmmo.com”

BadBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need a light for this Glock 19 I’m getting and a nice handheld light and a knife. Money isn’t an issue my suga momma buying me it lol