Essential The Official Coli Gun Owners Thread

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hey how do you like that laser I target set up? I think that would be a great tool to use.

I love it. That's why I dry fire so much. I do like going to the range but recently it's been very snowy on the weekends to the point where it ain't worth leaving the house and this satisfies my wanting to shoot, and I don't have to go anywhere or spend any dough.

The apps are free, the targets are free. The only thing you need is the laser bullet and you can fanagle a way to point your phone at the target.

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
I love it. That's why I dry fire so much. I do like going to the range but recently it's been very snowy on the weekends to the point where it ain't worth leaving the house and this satisfies my wanting to shoot, and I don't have to go anywhere or spend any dough.

The apps are free, the targets are free. The only thing you need is the laser bullet and you can fanagle a way to point your phone at the target.
Yeah I might order this today. I’ve seen various laser rounds, ranging from $10-80. Which brand or company do you have?

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I might order this today. I’ve seen various laser rounds, ranging from $10-80. Which brand or company do you have?
Where have you seen laser rounds for $10?. I've copped them for as low as $30 on ebay for 9mm and .40

If you can cop the round for lower than that do it. Then you won't need to "buy" the cradle. Don't get me wrong the cradle is nice. But if you can prop your phone up on books or any other type of stand it's just as good and you'll only need to download the apps which are free.

ch15x

Mountaineer
Daps
Reppin
TN (east)
Man I should have got a sks or a mosin nagant when they were cheaper a few years ago

SKSassorted.bmp

300px-Mosin_Nagant_series_of_rifles.jpg

Mosins used to be 80 bucks now they are 220 and above sks used to be 250 and are hard to find under 450.

Yeah, you have to REALLY shop around to find one or both at a fair price. Even beat-up ones needing elbow grease cost too much, but they're around.

ryanb9nd

Rookie
Daps
Hey, whats the coli opinion on kimber or colt 1911's and the rhino 357?
If you have the bread to spend, kimbers and colts make great 1911s, with the kimber raptor being my favorite "looking" 1911. However I do feel there are better options out there for your dollar...I.e Sig, Springfield, Para. As far as the Rhino I feel that the jury is still out...cool design but not enough years to come to a clear consensus on performance/price... For my money, S&W and Ruger make the best revolvers

Last edited:

j.smooth4

All Star
Daps
Reppin
D[M]V
If you have the bread to spend, kimbers and colts make great 1911s, with the kimber raptor being my favorite "looking" 1911. However I do feel there are better options out there for your dollar...I.e Sig, Springfield, Para. As far as the Rhino I feel that the jury is still out...cool design but not enough years to come to a clear consensus on performance/price... For my money, S&W and Ruger make the best revolvers
Hey, whats the coli opinion on kimber or colt 1911's and the rhino 357?

those kimbers and colts are really nice crisp triggers, smooth, and fun to shoot they run about 1000 though

Yeah I like the midrangers ruger, remington, Springfield more.

Rock island armory and american tactical import is also good if you want something cheap that still performs good they run at about 300-400 bucks

RAW_SPK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
N.I.N.
Been cleaning out my recently deceased father’s room and found his old hi-point 9mm. Whats a good magazine and ammunition to use for it?