The Official Chinese 🇨🇳 Espionage & Cold War Thread

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Can you post the headline, a link, and a snippet only. There’s no need to post full articles and spam the board. If people are interested in the story, they’ll click the link to read the full story.

Most of your post is not necessary.
Why are you here?

There’s a wsj paywall too you dikkhead

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Why are you here?

There’s a wsj paywall too you dikkhead

It’s 2019. The people of HL know how to get around a paywall.

Asking why I’m here is beyond comical seeing as there’s double digit calls for you to be banned every other week, nerd.

I’m trying to do you a favor and make you more likeable but I see your NPD is kicking in so enjoy having your spam reported fakkit.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It’s 2019. The people of HL know how to get around a paywall.

Asking why I’m here is beyond comical seeing as there’s double digit calls for you to be banned every other week, nerd.

I’m trying to do you a favor and make you more likeable but I see your NPD is kicking in so enjoy having your spam reported fakkit.
Cac no one asked you for a fukking thing.

You literally don’t have any value here besides forgetting to replace your tampon

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Go cap your opioid needles

Go ask the other user of your account for better lines. You don’t do “tough guy” very well.

You having a bad day buddy? You spazzed out on me for giving you constructive criticism that would have benefitted you and in turn the rest of the board. I didn’t even come at you sideways I was literally trying to help you make your post game better.

But your narcissism got in the way. You should seek professional help. You and the Donald share this disease so if you can’t see how it makes you a POS then just take a look at the President and you’ll find your answers.

PS. Literally no one will ever respect and/or fear your tough guy act. We know it’s an act and your clown-like behavior is just that.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Go ask the other user of your account for better lines. You don’t do “tough guy” very well.

You having a bad day buddy? You spazzed out on me for giving you constructive criticism that would have benefitted you and in turn the rest of the board. I didn’t even come at you sideways I was literally trying to help you make your post game better.

But your narcissism got in the way. You should seek professional help. You and the Donald share this disease so if you can’t see how it makes you a POS then just take a look at the President and you’ll find your answers.

PS. Literally no one will ever respect and/or fear your tough guy act. We know it’s an act and your clown-like behavior is just that.
You’re derailing the thread for nothing.

read the articles and stay on topic.

suppress the cac urge to get out of pocket.