The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I was outside cutting my grass on sunday, and this indian dude in a minivan with texas plates pulled over and asked me if I knew of any affordable apartments in the area.

I told him, there's hardly any apartment buildings or even two flats in my entire neighborhood, but he can go down by cottage grove and check there, but he's gonna be out there with the goons. :demonic:

then I asked him how much he trying to spend, and he said $500-$600. I told him, he needs to look into englewood and consider getting a roommate if he thinks he's getting a place to live for that amount.
an Indian driving around out south asking people where to find an apartment? :what::mjlol:

that shyt sounds crazy

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Went ahead and switched to mint. Did the 3 months unlimited for 45 dollars new customer promo. Gives me a chance to see if I'm feeling them without locking into a whole year. So far so good, no problems on the southside and even evergreen park. Real test is when I go back to work tomorrow working the 8, I'll get to see what the coverage up in lincoln park is like.
u should have no problems anywhere in the city tbh.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was outside cutting my grass on sunday, and this indian dude in a minivan with texas plates pulled over and asked me if I knew of any affordable apartments in the area.

I told him, there's hardly any apartment buildings or even two flats in my entire neighborhood, but he can go down by cottage grove and check there, but he's gonna be out there with the goons. :demonic:

then I asked him how much he trying to spend, and he said $500-$600. I told him, he needs to look into englewood and consider getting a roommate if he thinks he's getting a place to live for that amount.
All the rental apps

Honestly sound like he plotting to kidnap

Be safe breh :francis:

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
On my patio and there are helicopters and jets going by. DNC week is officially here.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
I was out driving past mccormick place and by the united center, and they have a level of security that I have NEVER seen in my life. there is an obscene amount of police plus they have brand new barricades put up on cermak. u cannot drive thru them or anything.
The cottage grove and the king drive bus is rerouted ALL the way to state street for this entire week, ain’t nobody getting thru. Every cta driver who wanted to work the shuttle bus for the DNC police on duty had to have federal level background checks

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
☝🏾Not a fan of either person tbh. Roland Martin is too emotional and too focused on making sound bites instead of reflecting on policy and politics. He made a fool of himself by insinuating the calls for Biden to step down were an attempted coup and undeserved. Then. when Kamala started gaining momentum he just ignored everything he said in the past.

OTOH, Ja'Mal Green is a sellout who ran on a very progressive policy and then dropped out and backed the conservative mayoral candidate that was the complete opposite. To flip flop that hard makes him look sus as a leader. Also, he is tryina get clout confronting someone damn near 60 which is embarrassing.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
The cottage grove and the king drive bus is rerouted ALL the way to state street for this entire week, ain’t nobody getting thru. Every cta driver who wanted to work the shuttle bus for the DNC police on duty had to have federal level background checks

do they pay extra for this duty?