The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Body found in suitcase in Roseland identified as 21-year-old Dominique Ferguson

A body found stuffed in a suitcase in an alley in the Far South Side Roseland neighborhood on Sunday has been identified as 21-year-old Dominique Ferguson.

She was found dead about 2 p.m. in the 300 block of West 115th Street, according to the Cook County medical examiner’s office. She lived in the 400 block of West 125th Place.

Media reports said the body was found stuffed in a suitcase by teenagers playing in the area.

It was not yet known how she died, as an autopsy Monday did not rule on cause and manner of death, with results pending further investigation.

Area South detectives are conducting a death investigation pending results of the autopsy, police said.

—Chicago Sun-Times Wire

:snoop:What The hell is goin on...

6 Blocks from my Crib...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Blended? In a bowl? :feedme:
Blended.

5OJe8gWh.jpg

Blend this shyt wth some vanilla ice cream, and be in bubbly heaven. :noah:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
We could really use some more Checkers around here, having to go solely to 55th and 87th and stoney can get annoying at times just to get a Big Buford....

We could also use some Culver's, cause having to go all out to Evergreen park is fukked up too.

did you know there's also a BRAND new checkers on 47th and damen. there's also a brand new hardees there as well.

I went to the checkers on 47th and damen, and it was not crowded at all and very clean.

you should be happy they opened new checkers. for over 10 years, the only checkers operating in the entire city was on 55th and dan ryan.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
did you know there's also a BRAND new checkers on 47th and damen. there's also a brand new hardees there as well.

I went to the checkers on 47th and damen, and it was not crowded at all and very clean.
Haven't been to that Checkers yet but was over at the Hardees a couple times. Good to know though, been planning on trying them.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
just read that englewood is also getting a chipotle and starbucks in the same area where the whole foods is being built. that's pretty sweet since currently there are only TWO chipotle's serving the entire south side. and both tend to be pretty crowded. and the one on 95th is so bad, I REFUSE to ever go there.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I knew that marianos was being built on pershing and king drive, but I DID NOT know they were building one on 87th and lake shore drive waaaaayyyyy over east. regardless, I'm all for these businesses that you normally see all over the north and near west side FINALLY coming out south. this is great news. plus it will provide some jobs as well.

Mariano's South Chicago Plans Detailed for U.S. Steel Site

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
I knew that marianos was being built on pershing and king drive, but I DID NOT know they were building one on 87th and lake shore drive waaaaayyyyy over east. regardless, I'm all for these businesses that you normally see all over the north and near west side FINALLY coming out south. this is great news. plus it will provide some jobs as well.

Mariano's South Chicago Plans Detailed for U.S. Steel Site
You ain't kidding. I get nervous just driving in Evergreen park.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You ain't kidding. I get nervous just driving in Evergreen park.

man, I have ordered shyt from chipotle off the app for both the 95th chipotle in beverly and the hyde park one. hyde park always has my order ready. 95th street always has a line out the door and NEVER had my shyt ready. I refuse to go back.