The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
750x422

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/...d-in-cta-red-line-robbery-20141226-story.html

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I was talking eateries and watering holes, didn't know people were getting clapped in broad daylight....shyt.

I'll be fine through.
Lol @ asking for "hot spots" getting told you can catch it in broad day.

My girl told me not to get tricked by the cheap rent in Uptown the other day. Lol

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
There was a model convention in Hyde Park this weekend.

My neighborhood was just crawling with models, male and female. :whew:

I didn't get pics.:to:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't give those people shyt. nikkaz always beg in the Orange line too. But what you posted was the first time I've heard when nikkaz that tried to donate for sports do the robbing.

How they get made over 5 dollars? They werent even passing out candy or nothings

It usually is just that white boy with the backpack asking for money on the Orange Line though. Red line south of Sox/35th is just as bogus as the Green Line going south. In my opinion, the Orange Line is the most chill because it's so working class. You guck around and get on and don't hear or see any ratchetness because everyone is working. People quiet as hell, reading the newspaper and shyt...listening to music, WITH headphones. :krs:

There was a model convention in Hyde Park this weekend.

My neighborhood was just crawling with models, male and female. :whew:

I didn't get pics.:to:
There is hardly shyt to do in Hyde Park though. You'll spend more time looking for parking than you do inside that damn Bar Louie.

:mjlol:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Where area yall brehs live in? I'm moving in March, April and want a little insight. Definitely not trying to live on the south side no more :scust:

I know this one bytch from Roseland. Y'all way too far from downtown and shyt while I could just take the green line there.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Listen to the LYRICS. :ahh: a breath of FRESH AIR!!!! :ahh:
:usure:Don't NOT LISTEN to the lyrics tho! I know the beat is on some :bustback: :troll: shyt. :ld:

Last edited: