The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
CTA been on point recently, running super smooth :ehh:

I was taking the Green/blue line to work and everywhere else every day until i got my wheels 2 weeks ago but now i got a nail stuck in the tire. That's shyt happened yesterday. I am fukking pissed.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
As some of you may have heard by now I'm doing comedy here in Chicago.

After a few months of raising hell on the scene some people approached me about running a show at a popular live venue in Wicker Park.

Here's the poster:

Here's the important details:

Date:
Saturday,December 20, 2014

Time:
8:00PM

1637 W. North Avenue
Chicago, IL

Here's a link to buy tickets:
http://alltheway100.brownpapertickets.com/

Here's a link to the event on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/390535784435505/

Here's the group on Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/allthewayonehunnid

If you see me there and tell me you're from TheColi I will hook you up with as many free drinks as they'll let me give you.

Oh, and if you're down then we can kick it and chief afterward.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Blue line is horrible. I was able to record this one fight last year.

That's why I try to stick with the green line. Plus I sometimes see funny shyt like this

#1 reason I hate taking public transit. I would rather take my chances on the streets. Sometimes you spot a crazy mothafukka and hope to god they do pull a blade and slice everybody
in the area. I always had my head on swivel in uptown after sundown for this reason. Not even thugs, just straight up crazy people might drop you and have no reason at all.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
#1 reason I hate taking public transit. I would rather take my chances on the streets. Sometimes you spot a crazy mothafukka and hope to god they do pull a blade and slice everybody
in the area. I always had my head on swivel in uptown after sundown for this reason. Not even thugs, just straight up crazy people might drop you and have no reason at all.

That's real talk.

And I bet that old lady wouldn't be acting like that if it was filled with blacks in there.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I reckon a feller just moved to Uptown, what be the what ya' call "hot spots" and whatnot to give a look?
Breh, all of uptown pretty much, especially near Truman College since there are the train tracks and endless alleys and nooks. Couple days ago a man who
wasn't even the target caught a shot in the head in front of the school. Few months ago? On Broadway just a couple blocks over, car pulls up, dozen or so shots, pulls off. Young boy dead.
I hang in that area a lot during the summer and realize that the nights are fukking CRAZY, but you can catch it broad day in that area. No joke, don't get caught slippin. It aint the worst area in Chicago, but the mentally ill roam the streets and drugs are sold heavily in that area so you can get caught up in some mess on accident between foster and broadway all the way up till about addison.
That area is NUTS!

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Breh, all of uptown pretty much, especially near Truman College since there are the train tracks and endless alleys and nooks. Couple days ago a man who
wasn't even the target caught a shot in the head in front of the school. Few months ago? On Broadway just a couple blocks over, car pulls up, dozen or so shots, pulls off. Young boy dead.
I hang in that area a lot during the summer and realize that the nights are fukking CRAZY, but you can catch it broad day in that area. No joke, don't get caught slippin. It aint the worst area in Chicago, but the mentally ill roam the streets and drugs are sold heavily in that area so you can get caught up in some mess on accident between foster and broadway all the way up till about addison.
That area is NUTS!

When u think about ot, Its usually in those safer areas when people get rob at those CTAs. Most of the he sticks ups are usually at the orange line and shyt like that when u think out it. I don't go up north like that but I believe you

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
That area is NUTS!
I was talking eateries and watering holes, didn't know people were getting clapped in broad daylight....shyt.

I'll be fine through.