The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Those muthafukking Red Light Cameras :snoop::sadbron::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

man those ain't the problem. its all the speed cameras they put up. like them shyts are getting put up at an exponential rate. :pacspit: @ rahm.

then on the news yesterday they were talking about how the speed cameras ain't even generating hardly anywhere near the amount of revenue they thought they would :nigerianmad:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
man those ain't the problem. its all the speed cameras they put up. like them shyts are getting put up at an exponential rate. :pacspit: @ rahm.

then on the news yesterday they were talking about how the speed cameras ain't even generating hardly anywhere near the amount of revenue they thought they would :nigerianmad:
I just noticed one by my house while I was at a red light yesterday...it went off like 4 times in that short time!!

How much are those tickets?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I just noticed one by my house while I was at a red light yesterday...it went off like 4 times in that short time!!

How much are those tickets?

I have gotten two warning tickets only, so I never had to pay. once by washington park and the other by columbus park.

I think tickets are $35 if 0-10mph over and 11mph and over they're like $100.

I just make sure to be careful around any park. also, they are putting up much more warning signs than they had originally. at first I wasn't seeing hardly any signs, which was really deceptive.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Maaan I just had to pay these bytches a grand to get my car back. b*stards never removed my registration on a car I sold months ago and this a$$hole got $2300 worth of tickets on my plate so the city towed my second car instead (only vehicle now). fukk Chicago and these bytch ass roads with all these damn potholes.