The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
BRRRRR!!!! 13 degrees outside tonight and snowing hard as a muthafukka right now. I have NO reason to consider going out tonight.

ya'll nikkas be careful with these streets and the drinking tonight :cheers:

@A1Shiznit how much snow they talkin bout tonight? I just got thru sweeping both of my porches this afternoon.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
BRRRRR!!!! 13 degrees outside tonight and snowing hard as a muthafukka right now. I have NO reason to consider going out tonight.

ya'll nikkas be careful with these streets and the drinking tonight :cheers:

@A1Shiznit how much snow they talkin bout tonight? I just got thru sweeping both of my porches this afternoon.

I'm watching the weather channel right now. It said 4 inches and we will possibly have a grand total of 13 inches by thursday

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I'm not even sure if this global warming shyt even exist cause they are saying the high Monday will be -8 degrees and the 0 Tuesday. The all time record is -11
thats the same shyt I be thinking when we see winters like this.

got my heat bill in the mail today. shyt was like $420 :damn:

as SOON as my kids and wife go back to school next week, I'm cutting that shyt waaaayyyy down in the daytime when it's just me here.

wild100sboy

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
Southside, Chicago
damn :wtf:

its bad enough we getting antartica temps, but its gonna snow too??? :why:

I might not even go out for the next couple days. I already got plenty of food, so there's not much reason for me to leave.
Yea man, I'm not leavin the crib tomorrow. The most of it gon be on Sunday. Yesterday it just said 2-3in and then I woke up and saw that other ish on my phone like :what: 90/94 will be nasty tonight