The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

AZBeauty

Stop lyin' nicca.
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, Il
One time and only once, when I was in living in Arizona it got cold enough in the morning to snow. The folks at my job were standing outside looking bewildered. I thought it was the funnies thing. The snow today is not sticking. I been at working staring out the window all day. Im not even sure why this is not a holiday for us. None of the accounts we have operate today, very strange.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't used the train since september before I started this new job. I still have the old chicago card touch, which apparently is a good thing given the ventra is fukking up still..
In t-dot.they had the presto which had the same issues.It will take at least a year imo.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Anybody noticed about that homeless dude be on Cicero and Roosevelt that always be dancing in the middle of traffic during rush hour?

Dude be funny as hell pretending to be some comedian crossing guard trying to guide traffic. Still I ain't giving him shyt.

Last edited:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Anybody noticed about that homeless dude be on Cicero and Roosevelt that always be dancing in the middle of traffic during rush hour?

Dude be funny as hell pretending comedian crossing guard trying to guide traffic. Still I ain't giving him shyt.

You ever use the Metra? The dude outside with the fukking frog voice :dead: