The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say brehs, Why do people consider Pilsen/Little village to be the south side??

I always thought of them as the West Side B/C you got to cross the Stevenson and a bridge just to get there....

even the environment is more 'west side' than it is 'south side'

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
:pachaha: @ a whole foods in Englewood.

I was in a whole foods in Dublin, Ohio, and saw a lot of white women in workout clothes like they just left the gym on Sunday.

I would love to see what patrons the whole food in Englewood have:banderas:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
say brehs, Why do people consider Pilsen/Little village to be the south side??

I always thought of them as the West Side B/C you got to cross the Stevenson and a bridge just to get there....

even the environment is more 'west side' than it is 'south side'
It's not Imo, its just because its south of the highway.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
:pachaha: @ a whole foods in Englewood.

I was in a whole foods in Dublin, Ohio, and saw a lot of white women in workout clothes like they just left the gym on Sunday.

I would love to see what patrons the whole food in Englewood have:banderas:

http://www.chicagonow.com/interesting-chicago/2013/09/can-whole-foods-market-revive-englewood/

its happening. espeically since there is a gang of room to build that joint. probably won't cost whole foods shyt to get the land. but I gotta call bullshyt about them saying that area is a food desert, as they currently have an aldi right there on 63rd just east of halsted. whole foods in the hood.....:leon:

I can dig it!

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
beaniemac said:
http://www.chicagonow.com/interesting-chicago/2013/09/can-whole-foods-market-revive-englewood/

its happening. espeically since there is a gang of room to build that joint. probably won't cost whole foods shyt to get the land. but I gotta call bullshyt about them saying that area is a food desert, as they currently have an aldi right there on 63rd just east of halsted. whole foods in the hood.....:leon:

I can dig it!
:banderas:

U know we dont got one here in decatur, so we will be up there pickin up some items lol

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
it always is too....

Not really. Not saying it doesnt get packed but would only be because of the trains. I never go down Cicero and post some on Coli at the same time before and im on cicero 5 times a week.

Its bad because the bridge on Kedzie is under construction so cicero, pulaski, and California are more packef doing rush hour

Last edited: