The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i :salute: yall nikkas

whitney young, northside prep, latin and MAYBE lane tech(fukk them, they our rivals) are the only schools IMO that dont make our school system a complete joke
LATIN....:whew: I feel kinda bad for any blk kid who went there. Had to be HELLA isolated. I tested in and got PARTIAL tuition, but that was still too much $$$ to have moms breakin off like that. Just a bunch of coked up c*c teens, Cronyism, and hate-mongering. :manny:

I got free lunch w/ them Mustangs too! :lawd:
Lame Tech will always be Lame Tech to me. :manny:.....they still trying to get they mean ACT score over 20. :russ:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
the media has made people so shook of the city. Even people in la like i dont want to go to chicago, its a warzone.

If you have decent street smarts and not a fukking idiot you will be fine here, and you could say that for any city. Theres some great spots here

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
LATIN....:whew: I feel kinda bad for any blk kid who went there. Had to be HELLA isolated. I tested in and got PARTIAL tuition, but that was still too much $$$ to have moms breakin off like that. Just a bunch of coked up c*c teens, Cronyism, and hate-mongering. :manny:

I got free lunch w/ them Mustangs too! :lawd:
Lame Tech will always be Lame Tech to me. :manny:.....they still trying to get they mean ACT score over 20. :russ:
I did not know one black person that went to latin :russ:. There were hella rich ass white kids who wasted their parents money. I forgot to throw in walter payton prep, thats a good school also.

Only thing about lane tech that attracted me was their big ass college like campus, the bytches there were :blessed: also. But it should be that way when you have like 5,000+ students

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
the media has made people so shook of the city. Even people in la like i dont want to go to chicago, its a warzone.

If you have decent street smarts and not a fukking idiot you will be fine here, and you could say that for any city. Theres some great spots here
I know.

People think Chicago is only what they see in a GBE video or some shyt

:dead:

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
fukk yall niccas tho, and that's on ehhthing, nicca! :ld:

:russ: Yall coo

you a hoe as nicca. :rudy: #StayOut
*goes to play 32 with the animals*
*scores 18*

So...I'm a "hoe as nicca" cause I'm turned off by violence and violent areas?

Last edited:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Im the type of nikka most likely to get caught in some shyt when I visit Chicago. I like to ride around and I would more than likely end up in a wrong hood. But for yall nikkaz that never been, just do ya research on the areas to avoid and youll be cool. The great spots in Chicago outweigh the dangerous. It wouldnt be regarded as a world class city if that wasnt true

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
After reading this thread....yea. I don't want to ever step foot in Chicago. Sad, I've always wanted to visit. But the violence there is an extreme turn off!

I dont even go to the south side to chill

U do that shyt downtown

Cant say the same about Detroit

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
Wassup with them mexican hoes on 42rd and pulaski standing out in thongs? Ass out and everything

Probably strippers but their booties out on the sidewalk outside next to a busy street

malc

WSGT$
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
brehs going to school at Columbia College n I am TOO PUMPED to be in the city multiple times a week now.:gladbron:

going to The Bottom Lounge to see Travi$ Scott tomorrow night (S/O FSD for the hookup for the guest list).:myman:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
brehs going to school at Columbia College n I am TOO PUMPED to be in the city multiple times a week now.:gladbron:

going to The Bottom Lounge to see Travi$ Scott tomorrow night (S/O FSD for the hookup for the guest list).:myman:

my nikka.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Wassup with them mexican hoes on 42rd and pulaski standing out in thongs? Ass out and everything

Probably strippers but their booties out on the sidewalk outside next to a busy street
I dont even go to the south side to chill

U do that shyt downtown

Cant say the same about Detroit

I thought u didn't go to the south side......:usure: