The Official Chicago Discussion Thread

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
damn, it ain't even safe on the north side? can't believe ya'll pay more to live up there and have fukkery still poppin off :why:
:rudy: U acting like sh1t happen everyday. Plus no one got merked. There are homicides all over the 'Raq, G.....but it's not like the people who live in UPTOWN are paying a GRIP to live there anyways. :manny:

I wouldnt live on (most parts :whoa: - spare me the exceptions to the rule, i been all over) the SS or WS at all. :huhldup: It's really like a jungle of hairhats and untamed/unfathered emotional savages out there. :ehh:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: U acting like sh1t happen everyday. Plus no one got merked. There are homicides all over the 'Raq, G.....but it's not like the people who live in UPTOWN are paying a GRIP to live there anyways. :manny:

I wouldnt live on (most parts :whoa: - spare me the exceptions to the rule, i been all over) the SS or WS at all. :huhldup: It's really like a jungle of hairhats and untamed/unfathered emotional savages out there. :ehh:
some nikkas got bodied on sheridan and wilson last week

right in front of a church

:wow:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

personally, the only thing I care about is the areas with the good public schools so i can stop getting reamed on tuition whether it be south side west side or north side. my new job will be 95% work from home, so location only matters for my seeds benefit to me.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
After reading this thread....yea. I don't want to ever step foot in Chicago. Sad, I've always wanted to visit. But the violence there is an extreme turn off!

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i went to whitney young
fukk yall nikkas :lupe:
fukk yall niccas tho, and that's on ehhthing, nicca! :ld:

:russ: Yall coo

After reading this thread....yea. I don't want to ever step foot in Chicago. Sad, I've always wanted to visit. But the violence there is an extreme turn off!
you a hoe as nicca. :rudy: #StayOut
*goes to play 32 with the animals*
*scores 18*

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
fukk yall niccas tho, and that's on ehhthing, nicca! :ld:

:russ: Yall coo

you a hoe as nicca. :rudy: #StayOut
*goes to play 32 with the animals*
*scores 18*
i :salute: yall nikkas

whitney young, northside prep, latin and MAYBE lane tech(fukk them, they our rivals) are the only schools IMO that dont make our school system a complete joke