The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
fck it I gotta go in - tired of this sht....
all this surveillance and cameras on every corner but cmpd don't see these trannies prancing up and down Sugar Creek selling ass? :heh: sht is OUT OF ORDER over here between the trannies, cac heroin addicts running up and down this street, and the daily fckery that goes on at that new On the Run spot :dahell: you think they gonna let these trannies boldly prance up and down Providence Rd. like they doing over here? :mjpls:

and whats with these city parks? they will leave the lights on until late night hours for these cacs to play tennis and softball games but you can forget it when it comes to the basketball courts :mjpls:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
fck it I gotta go in - tired of this sht....
all this surveillance and cameras on every corner but cmpd don't see these trannies prancing up and down Sugar Creek selling ass? :heh: sht is OUT OF ORDER over here between the trannies, cac heroin addicts running up and down this street, and the daily fckery that goes on at that new On the Run spot :dahell: you think they gonna let these trannies boldly prance up and down Providence Rd. like they doing over here? :mjpls:

and whats with these city parks? they will leave the lights on until late night hours for these cacs to play tennis and softball games but you can forget it when it comes to the basketball courts :mjpls:

:mjlol::mjlol:

Got damn breh..... tell them how you feel!

You must be on the lower side of S. Creek, like on the other side of Graham!:lolbron:

You prolly be at that CookOut trynna get that Huge Chedder Style tray double seasoned fries at 2am and them trannies be looking at you like :takedat::shaq:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:mjlol::mjlol:

Got damn breh..... tell them how you feel!

You must be on the lower side of S. Creek, like on the other side of Graham!:lolbron:

You prolly be at that CookOut trynna get that Huge Chedder Style tray double seasoned fries at 2am and them trannies be looking at you like :takedat::shaq:
breh this is during rush hour traffic - which is what drove me over the edge today...and you can clearly see the trannies standing on the corner SOLICITING....but what's most disappointing is they out there for a reason so somebody is buying :snoop:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
breh this is during rush hour traffic - which is what drove me over the edge today...and you can clearly see the trannies standing on the corner SOLICITING....but what's most disappointing is they out there for a reason so somebody is buying :snoop:

I never go down that way anymore or anywhere cross Graham..... Statesville Ave to Graham is good to me

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I used to frequent that Asian market with my ex on the regular on Sugar Creek. Fukkery was always kept to a minimum, but if you familiar with the QC you know all about North Charlotte fukkery.

shyt good on my side..... I'm just working my ass off career wise so one day I can move on the other side of Harris where SC becomes Browne Rd:blessed:

I nicca got DREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAMMMMMSSSSS!!!:wow:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Sugar Creek been suspect since 2007

I can only speak for 2009 to now...... the worse thing I've ever experience was an in home invasion back in 09. I wasnt home but yea..... these QC niccas got ya boy! Took a BUNCH of shyt... some things irreplaceable.

But thank GOD I have great insurance. Now I have that alarm and more secure doors

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Oh, yall see that shyt on the news about that kid making threats to that school on lockdown in Conover?

So like, a chick I used to fukk is a teacher there, I hit her up just to get the scoop on the shyt. Then seeing how vulnerable she was... the WOLF in me went in for the kill to try to get another fukk out of that. She was then was all like "yea I could use some company after the day I had" and minor talk was moving in the direction of me coming over there... and yes... I have on many times in the night made that trip to smash and come back still having to work in the morning. But then she dropped the "oh my period is on."

I had to abort those plans real quick like "man I just remembered I have an important meeting in the morning and I best not be drowsy, maybe another time":russ:

Man..... if I wouldve made that trip... :whew:

Bishop_BP_Jakes

Prophesying on your CD's and tapes
Daps
Reppin
3-3-6 Mafia
Oh, yall see that shyt on the news about that kid making threats to that school on lockdown in Conover?

So like, a chick I used to fukk is a teacher there, I hit her up just to get the scoop on the shyt. Then seeing how vulnerable she was... the WOLF in me went in for the kill to try to get another fukk out of that. She was then was all like "yea I could use some company after the day I had" and minor talk was moving in the direction of me coming over there... and yes... I have on many times in the night made that trip to smash and come back still having to work in the morning. But then she dropped the "oh my period is on."

I had to abort those plans real quick like "man I just remembered I have an important meeting in the morning and I best not be drowsy, maybe another time":russ:

Man..... if I wouldve made that trip... :whew:
That #Dirtbaggery:wow:
:salute: