The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He keep going to Charlotte because Charlotte has more of his demographic 🤣...

Having lived in both cities I've always said this, and it remains true: Charlotte has a redneck, trailer trash streak that Raleigh doesn't. There's rednecks and trailer trash everywhere, I'm definitely not saying those types don't exist in Raleigh because they do!

But it's in the collective persona of White Charlotte at a different scale than it is in White Raleigh. White people in Raleigh are those intellectual, educational, gamey types. Charlotte has that backwoods "good old boy" shyt going on, everybody I've ever met who has lived in both attests to this...

The crazy thing is how that is able to coexist with how black and ethnically diverse Charlotte is, that's unique. Cause cities as Black and diverse as Charlotte, especially how Black Charlotte is educated and paid, normally that kinda city doesn't have the general trailer trash persona...

And Charlotte has so many events and venues that cater to this demographic. Speed Street, Nascar HOF, the whole Nascar culture for one...

This is one reason I prefer Raleigh, we have our fair share of racist whites, ain't no doubt. But I can't stand that Bible thumping, Klan rally type shyt Charlotte got popping...

OOOOOOOHHHH you went too far :russ:

And NASCAR is in in Concord, not Charlotte.

You know I gotta get my Get Back now!!!! Lol

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Nascar Hall is in Charlotte and the track in Concord is called Charlotte Motor Speedway 🤣 🤣...

Bruh everybody know Charlotte whites are Klan-ish, hillbilly rednecks. Its not a secret...

You doubling down….:leon:

This your Family Matters:pachaha:

Meet The Grahams and Not Like Us coming :ufdup:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:francis:

7u809Ta.jpeg

VowIy3B.jpeg
Glad I don’t have to be out there

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
Just met a freak from QC. Might pop out this year for cat and Bojangles

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Imagine getting heat stroke waiting on this man :mjlol: Somebody literally had a heart attack out there. I get that you wanted to be in there but cmon man! It’s never that serious :dead: