The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
Yeah it was weird. Thought someone was on our roof, but then it was too early to be a Sunday then the major vibrations started. I never thought that would happen down here. I wonder if someone is doing some fracking nearby.

Last one I experienced was in md around 2011 or 13 or something. That was because someone was fracking in WV

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yeah it was weird. Thought someone was on our roof, but then it was too early to be a Sunday then the major vibrations started. I never thought that would happen down here. I wonder if someone is doing some fracking nearby.

Last one I experienced was in md around 2011 or 13 or something. That was because someone was fracking in WV

Earthquake in Sparta, NC. 5.1 magnitude

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Did y'all feel the earthquake?

Ayo Charlotte heads....was that a mf earthquake just now....or am i hitting the blunt too hard?

Wow!!!! I completely missed out on the earthquake. Niccas really felt it in University?

I was on the road heading to Lowes in University to get some supplies cuz I have an installing coming over to do my kitchen floor.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
nikkas was just fighting in the food court at Northlake:mjlol:
Im sitting there eating my shyt and look up and see some dreadhead getting mopped up by two brehs:whew:...remembering how nikkas shot up the mall a couple years back i cleared out:patrice:

Its Not Even noon yet brehs...yall mad this early:martin:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
nikkas was just fighting in the food court at Northlake:mjlol:
Im sitting there eating my shyt and look up and see some dreadhead getting mopped up by two brehs:whew:...remembering how nikkas shot up the mall a couple years back i cleared out:patrice:

Its Not Even noon yet brehs...yall mad this early:martin:

Yo? Are you serious :russ::russ:

How fast did it take security to get to them?:mjlol:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
No lie.... that was brave. They lil niccas could’ve turned on him and fukked him up. I commend him being a good ally:russ:
He better than me lol
I was in pretty much the exact same spot in food court on Christmas eve bout 4 yrs ago and almost got shot

I kindly got my ass up and posted up at the MK store...bullets dont turn corners and im sure 12 on they way

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
He better than me lol
I was in pretty much the exact same spot in food court on Christmas eve bout 4 yrs ago and almost got shot

I kindly got my ass up and posted up at the MK store...bullets dont turn corners and im sure 12 on they way

They should’ve never closed Eastland Mall down:bryan: