The Official Charlotte, NC Discussion Thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It is.... this year event is from Oct. 13-15 But a lot of stuff gonna start that Monday during lunchtime Uptown near the museums.

Most of the events are free the only thing that there is a price for is just the actual show stuff Fri and Sat night.

Here are some vids of past acts that performed here so you'll get an idea of what to expect

I was trynna find a lot of vids from these cats when they came here, but some are the same acts but other places but you still get the idea

Martha

I'm trying to go

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Yo I had a connecting flight in Charlotte 3 weeks ago and I got questions

Why does your city have so many subdivisions?:patrice:

When I was flying in, there was a bunch of HUGE orange-brownish patches, what's up with that?:patrice:

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
They must want a full on race riot. Too many black folks in CLT to let the Klan walk up and down Tryon.
That's one thing I like about the city. We ain't messing with them fools and some white foljs gone be out there fighting too. They better take that shyt to Salisbury or Shelby or somewhere.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Yo I had a connecting flight in Charlotte 3 weeks ago and I got questions

Why does your city have so many subdivisions?:patrice:

When I was flying in, there was a bunch of HUGE orange-brownish patches, what's up with that?:patrice:

Charlotte is like one big suburban area. They are developing the "city" aspect of it, but the bulk of people still are in suburban type surroundings.

We still got farms on certain sides of town.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I just touched down in Winston-Salem..

whats popping around here..:dwillhuh:

NOT A DAMN THING!!!:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

That whole Hanes Mall area and probably our Downtown.

Thats about it.

So essentially the whole CENTRAL area, go to far North, East, West, and South and unless you know fam or have a chick to mess with.... you're wasting your time.:beli:

My city is like a......... reformed thug or ho. We was WILD AS fukk in our past. But then went through some personal shyt that lead us turning to GAWD and stop living so crazy and reckless.... just recluse:flabbynsick:

Martha

Daps
NOT A DAMN THING!!!:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

That whole Hanes Mall area and probably our Downtown.

Thats about it.

So essentially the whole CENTRAL area, go to far North, East, West, and South and unless you know fam or have a chick to mess with.... you're wasting your time.:beli:

My city is like a......... reformed thug or ho. We was WILD AS fukk in our past. But then went through some personal shyt that lead us turning to GAWD and stop living so crazy and reckless.... just recluse:flabbynsick:

Martha

Go to Hanes Mall area and parlay, other than that :yeshrug:
i got family here.. ill be out Eastside, until Spring..

where yall watch the games at out here..?

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
i got family here.. ill be out Eastside, until Spring..

where yall watch the games at out here..?

:ohhh: damn the world keeps getting smaller. The Eastside is my neck of the woods. Last time I was home in the Tre4 i know Buffalo Wild Wings by Hanes Mall was reliable and there's few spots downtown.