The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
The lack of hype doesn’t surprise me. Horror in general gets a lot of flack even when the projects are in tip-top shape. You wouldn’t even know this is one of the strongest years ever for the genre unless someone outright mentioned it.

That being said…

hungry-school-boy-q.gif

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The lack of hype doesn’t surprise me. Horror in general gets a lot of flack even when the projects are in tip-top shape. You wouldn’t even know this is one of the strongest years ever for the genre unless someone outright mentioned it.

That being said…

hungry-school-boy-q.gif
Signalis probably my game of the year.

Absolutely phenomenal horror and a fantastic year.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You better finish it or court will follow you around tagging you about it for the next 5 years. :ufdup:
:laff:

Nah, I'm doing all the sidequests and shyt as much as I can. I'll probably be done in a week or 2. More than likely will get Crisis Core tho but who knows.

@PS5 did inspire me to start from the beginning again and finish UC3 tho. That's my dog (no pun intended) :pachaha:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps

Nah, I'm doing all the sidequests and shyt as much as I can. I'll probably be done in a week or 2. More than likely will get Crisis Core tho but who knows.

@PS5 did inspire me to start from the beginning again and finish UC3 tho. That's my dog (no pun intended) :pachaha:
I’m doing most of the side quest but I haven’t been able to play most of this week. Luckily I have tomorrow and Saturday off and kids + wife will be gone all Saturday :banderas:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The last game to have me stressed out was resident evil 7 on vr. Im trying to get that feeling back

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

Sully deserves this much :manny: