The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Man... I think the Embargo fukked this game's hype up.... There is almost no casual anticipation for it, because critical acclaim success prior to launch in gaming is the biggest FOMO imaginable.

Elden Ring and God of War let them reviews drop early and it had people going crazy wanting to buy them when they couldn't.

If that review and leaks is an accurate measure on it's quality... Krafton fumbled the bag by being conservative with reviews.

I might have to cop Midnight Suns

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Luke Stephen on YouTube talking how disorganized Krafton is with review codes. Which they ghosted him, but reached with today to give him a day one code... Which doesn't make any sense. Said They burned through allocation of codes... But Yahoo gets a code. Lol

Yikes.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Just listened to the last episode of the podcast. Gwendoline Christie's screams... :wow:

She should do more voice work.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Man... I think the Embargo fukked this game's hype up.... There is almost no casual anticipation for it. Critical acclaim success prior to launch in gaming is the biggest FOMO imaginable.

Elden Ring and God of War let them reviews drop early and it had people going crazy wanting to buy them when they couldn't.

If that review and leaks is an accurate measure on it's quality... Krafton fumbled the bag by being conservative with reviews.

Yeah a lot of consumers are dumb. I honestly don't need reviews outside of maybe word of mouth. The videos they were dropping were good enough for me to preorder.