The Official Callisto Protocol thread. PS/XB/PC - Dec 2.

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm

Blackfyre

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earthrealm
FgqEgfDUUAEBpss

Helix Station, a six-episode narrative podcast prequel to @CallistoTheGame, will be released all the way through the game’s launch on December 2!

IGN is publishing and distributing The Callisto Protocol: Helix Station with Krafton and Striking Distance Studios.

Follow Percy and Kane, two of the most ruthless and feared skip tracers in the Jovian system, as they travel to Helix Station to retrieve an escaped Black Iron Prison inmate for the bounty of a lifetime.

The Callisto Protocol: Helix Station stars Gwendoline Christie (Game of Thrones, Sandman) as Percy, with Michael Ironside (Scanners, Top Gun) acting as her co-pilot Kane.

The adventure also stars Kevin Durand (Lost, The Strain), Sam Littlefield (Batwoman, The Leftovers), Cassandra Blair (Westworld, Better Things), and Leland Orser (Se7en, Taken).

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Sounds like damage control from leaked info to me. Who is asking for more death animations from a game that isn't even out yet? I'm copping but I'll wait and see. My plate full right now anyway.
They actually said the game will have 100s of death animations. If u followed the rollout of the game.