The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This game is stale as fukk. Zero changes to the big map. Same fukking meta with the HRM the last four months. Ram-7 is still probably the best long range gun for four months as well. Servers are horrendous and basically a coin flip whether your bullets are gonna register or not.

It's enjoyable enough but still doesn't hold a candle to Warzone 1. Nothing feels as good. The way they've neglected Urzikstan is shameful compared to the constant tweaks they did to Verdansk and Caldera.

They need to make the big map feel like a BR again. Upgrade the servers so we can have 150 players again. Stop having selfs in over half the medicine cabinets. Make the vehicles viable again. Fix the fukking audio so I can hear people parachuting or running up on me. Basically, a bunch of basic things. :unimpressed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
This game is stale as fukk. Zero changes to the big map. Same fukking meta with the HRM the last four months. Ram-7 is still probably the best long range gun for four months as well. Servers are horrendous and basically a coin flip whether your bullets are gonna register or not.

It's enjoyable enough but still doesn't hold a candle to Warzone 1. Nothing feels as good. The way they've neglected Urzikstan is shameful compared to the constant tweaks they did to Verdansk and Caldera.

They need to make the big map feel like a BR again. Upgrade the servers so we can have 150 players again. Stop having selfs in over half the medicine cabinets. Make the vehicles viable again. Fix the fukking audio so I can hear people parachuting or running up on me. Basically, a bunch of basic things. :unimpressed:
Can’t hear shyt if they sneak up on you man.
That’s why I use the tactical camera and heartbeat sensor.
You can see me using it in that 30 second clip I just posted.
SVA 545 has also been buffed, it replaced the RAM-7 as the best.
WSP-9 and Striker have a higher TTK than the HRM. You are behind.
Meta keeps changing with these little mini-updates. Pain in the ass, really.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Can’t hear shyt if they sneak up on you man.
That’s why I use the tactical camera and heartbeat sensor.
You can see me using it in that 30 second clip I just posted.
SVA 545 has also been buffed, it replaced the RAM-7 as the best.
WSP-9 and Striker have a higher TTK than the HRM. You are behind.
Meta keeps changing with these little mini-updates. Pain in the ass, really.
Nah, HRM's still meta. Striker-9 is the closest but nothing tops the HRM.

No disrespect, but it looks like you're in low skilled lobbies. In mine, everyone's still using the HRM because nothing beats it up close.

The Ram is debatable, I won't argue that. I've been using the Bruen just to switch it up. I haven't really liked the Soa, Holger or SVA. I'd love to have a burst meta like the Aug, M-16 and pre-nerf UGM again.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

No disrespect, but it looks like you're in low skilled lobbies. In mine, everyone's still using the HRM because nothing beats it up close.

The Ram is debatable, I won't argue that. I've been using the Bruen just to switch it up. I haven't really liked the Soa, Holger or SVA. I'd love to have a burst meta like the Aug, M-16 and pre-nerf UGM again.
Not you accusing this man of being in bot lobbies after watching his content. :deadrose:

Coli bros ain't shyt, I swear.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

hrm is meta you right but I still stand by Wsp-9 being stronger. hrm is equal to striker-9 not regular striker my bad. Most of the clips I posted are in high skilled lobbies. Me personally, am not as high-ranked as my clan members due to falling behind cause I was playing shyt like Palworld and Helldivers 2.

Striker 9 is OP as fukk I still think its stronger than HRM. There's a vid I posted April 12 of Striker 9 fukkin nikkas up. At the end of the clip though I melee'd the guy to death it took 6 damn gun butts to kill him. If it was my own custom Striker 9 it would've only taken 2 hits cause I use breacher muzzles. Breacher muzzles have also been buffed, don't sleep!

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I like the new BAL-27 Assault rifle. Won a Resurgence Reloaded with it on first try with it in Warzone. I didn't even have it leveled up.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
no-fix-for-auto-tac-sprint-reload-issue-until-sometime-next-v0-04ztamwvq8yc1.jpeg

Game is in shambles at the moment. Besides not being able to tac sprint and reload, you can't reload if there's a bunch of loot around you either. Can't open boxes or doors while reloading now...

@Bboystyle have you given up on this heaping pile of shyt?

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
no-fix-for-auto-tac-sprint-reload-issue-until-sometime-next-v0-04ztamwvq8yc1.jpeg

Game is in shambles at the moment. Besides not being able to tac sprint and reload, you can't reload if there's a bunch of loot around you either. Can't open boxes or doors while reloading now...

@Bboystyle have you given up on this heaping pile of shyt?
Played 2 games after the update and uninstalled the shyt. How u gonna have a weapon reload bug after an update? :mjlol:

Last edited: