The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Chef

All Star
Daps
2024 is Treyarch with a 3 year development cycle. I have high hopes for their game.

People forget that Treyarch only had 1 and a half years to make Cold War. 2020 was supposed to be a Sledgehammer game, but Activision asked Treyarch to take over development. As a result, Cold War was a rushed game.
I’m the minority but I’ve always felt Treyarch has tried the most to innovate more with their CoD iterations. The Pick 10 and Prestige tokens were such an amazing QoL change for the Black Ops series.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
If we exclude Warzone 1, IW hasn't made a good COD game since the original MW3, which was 12 years ago.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
2024 is Treyarch with a 3 year development cycle. I have high hopes for their game.

People forget that Treyarch only had 1 and a half years to make Cold War. 2020 was supposed to be a Sledgehammer game, but Activision asked Treyarch to take over development. As a result, Cold War was a rushed game.
The same 3 years that MWII also had? 🤣

Plus they're unifying the game engine, so COD24 is going to be using the same engine as the current. Yes, bugs & all

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
That's a DIFFERENT developer. And I've said it many times, IW is a trash developer. I knew MWII was going to be trash because IW hasn't made a good game since 2011.
To be honest, it no longer matters who the main developer is. Since MW19, it's been all hands on deck to make these games. You have support studios making Warzone maps, another doing Zombies, multiple studios doing multiplayer...and then a few months after launch, maintenance gets handed off to other studios so the main devs can start development on the next game.

That's one of the reasons they made the CoD Update page on Twitter & Trellos. People would get on IW or Sledgehammer's pages complaining & they'll just say...

:hubie:

Treyarch is now in charge..

Toys for Bob did that map..

Trust me, this game & integration is going to be a mess. It took CW to screw up WZ1. That was the whole point of WZ2.0, to have a clean slate. It's a mess now with just MWII....imagine in 2024 when they have MWII, MWIII & COD24 to balance 😔