The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
Glad I never been a CoD head like that :whew:

Y'all have fun with them, though

We eatin good over here

Apex is the best shooter by default lol, but the support that game has been getting has been complete trash for over a year

They still havent delivered cross progression or the 120hz mode for console

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
game had a whole new map. Spiderman 2 reusing the same map

You wouldve had a point with Miles Morales instead of Spider-Man 2, but even then its still nowhere close to how PG released the same game but with a new map.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
You wouldve had a point with Miles Morales instead of Spider-Man 2, but even then its still nowhere close to how PG released the same game but with a new map.
there's differences between FH4 & 5 besides the map. but ultimately all racing games are the "same", similar to how all basketball games are the "same"

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
game had a whole new map. Spiderman 2 reusing the same map

I'mma let you cook, but it's based on New York, breh. Aside from just including more of New York (which I think they're doing), what else are they supposed to do?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Apex is the best shooter by default lol, but the support that game has been getting has been complete trash for over a year

They still havent delivered cross progression or the 120hz mode for console
It's a miracle that it's as good as it is while being under EA. All credit goes to Respawn.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I'mma let you cook, but it's based on New York, breh. Aside from just including more of New York (which I think they're doing), what else are they supposed to do?
the same could be said about the differences between FH4 & 5. they made a whole new map, with small upgrades to graphics, physics, cars, and gameplay. what else are they supposed to do?