Scust at the last reply being Sunday:damn: Yall abandoned Mw3 :what:

Can u kill teammates by accident? Idk if I did it or the opps:lupe:

Im getting pretty lethal:wow:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
The map definitely got old, we played it non stop for almost two years. People were asking for a new map after year one of Warzone. Instead, we got a fukking reskinned Verdansk. It was funny because Activation was marketing Verdansk 84 as a new map.
Nah it never got old for most. Best believe if they did a true remake and brought it back it would break servers.

People were asking for Verdansk as soon as Caldera dropped. Thats not nostalgia at all.

UNATTACHED

OMG What happened to Virgil?
Daps
Yeah that meat map is the most fun map on this game.

This game is way more fun when playing on the small maps. The only big map I like is derail

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I like the new Warzone map quite a bit.
Heavy Verdansk vibes.
Game has quite a bit of texture and object pop up especially at long distances. Hopefully it gets sorted out soon.
I still don't see $70 worth of game here but if we move past that, it's definitely a strong game.
I really want to see some competitors step up immediately and force more innovation in the genre as well as force these crappy businesses practices to get sorted out.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
The amount of attachments is so obnoxious. There has to be 60+ scope options for the optic.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Game is ass. They definitely listened to the streamers on this one. They overcorrected with the TTK & it's inconsistent. So far Cold War's TTK felt better. Zombies should've been DMZ2. And the armory unlock system sucks. Doing challenges to unlock semtex? :mjlol:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Those snakeshots better be nerfed tomorrow morning. :mjtf:

They're one shot at decent range and two shot at almost any range. I spectated a guy who killed two people in one burst. :picard:

This is around the time the devs go on vacation. If they take off and don't hot-fix this, the player base will evaporate. It is oppressive running into this everywhere. WAY worse than the akimbo diamattis. The only way you can win a gunfight against someone with them is if they don't shoot back.

Last edited: