The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
WZ is def better. Maybe 30% of what OGWZ was. I didn’t even bother with MW3 MP. Was just waiting for the WZ integration. Map is better for BR. Just waiting on Rebirth or Fortunes Keep to drop. I think one will come in February for season 2. The other in the summer.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Navigating the menus in this game is more than annoying. They're constantly trying to get me to buy shyt. I just eanna play multiplayer. Yesterday after downloading the update, I had to do too much to find multiplayer cuz they were trying to pimp that new shyt on me for guap. Greedy asz fekkets

Yeah, I find myself just playing the multiplayer maps from the ps3.
This

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps

This is all facts. What makes it even worse is the other major shooters do so much more for their communities than COD.

While COD has been removing maps and features from Warzone the past three years, Apex and PUBG offer map rotation. While paid skins in other games carry over for years, COD removes them between every game and didn't let OG Warzone skins carry over to the newer iterations. Fortnite updated their graphics/engine and everybody kept their stuff.

CS:GO has been keeping people happy for two decades.

Activision brags about how much they sell every year with COD but refuse to upgrade these shytty servers. :snoop:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is all facts. What makes it even worse is the other major shooters do so much more for their communities than COD.

While COD has been removing maps and features from Warzone the past three years, Apex and PUBG offer map rotation. While paid skins in other games carry over for years, COD removes them between every game and didn't let OG Warzone skins carry over to the newer iterations. Fortnite updated their graphics/engine and everybody kept their stuff.

CS:GO has been keeping people happy for two decades.

Activision brags about how much they sell every year with COD but refuse to upgrade these shytty servers. :snoop:
I played BO4 in the beginning but server issues made me stop playing less than a month after launch.

Then I played Modern Warfare 2019 for maybe a week. Maybe. By far the WOAT game they ever released. Horrific spawns and terrible maps where you could get shot from 30 angles. And the dumb ass doors. And the camping and sound whoring.

Then I played Cold War for a while. Not all year but a few months. They just had no content. But the game had potential.

That was it.
I knew better than to waste my time with that Vanguard bullshyt.

This new version of Modern Warfare 3?
I'm good.

SBMM destroyed this franchise. You can't even create rivalries or make friends with this trash system they have.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I played BO4 in the beginning but server issues made me stop playing less than a month after launch.

Then I played Modern Warfare 2019 for maybe a week. Maybe. By far the WOAT game they ever released. Horrific spawns and terrible maps where you could get shot from 30 angles. And the dumb ass doors. And the camping and sound whoring.

Then I played Cold War for a while. Not all year but a few months. They just had no content. But the game had potential.

That was it.
I knew better than to waste my time with that Vanguard bullshyt.

This new version of Modern Warfare 3?
I'm good.

SBMM destroyed this franchise. You can't even create rivalries or make friends with this trash system they have.
I can deal with SBMM in Warzone although as a result, my ping was almost never lower than 70.

It is unbearable in regular multiplayer. Has no place in that besides ranked.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Some people are forgetting that we played Verdansk for almost 2 years straight. The nostalgia is going to wear out quickly. I hope we get another new big map in addition to Verdansk.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Some people are forgetting that we played Verdansk for almost 2 years straight. The nostalgia is going to wear out quickly. I hope we get another new big map in addition to Verdansk.
Verdansk never got old; the hackers did. They haven't come close to topping that map either.

The latest map doesn't have the simplicity or distinct POIs that Verdansk had. Too many samey looking areas and the buildings are needlessly complicated. They're all a maze trying to figure out how to get around in them and finding out where the stairs/ladders/zips are. It was the same issue as Capital in Caldera.

Everything feels like Old Town in Urzikstan whereas in Verdansk you knew you were in Port, Superstore, Boneyard, Promenade, Farmland, Military, Downtown, etc. There was a natural flow from place to place that was clearly lightning in a bottle. Even Caldera had more distinct POIs.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Verdansk never got old; the hackers did. They haven't come close to topping that map either.

The latest map doesn't have the simplicity or distinct POIs that Verdansk had. Too many samey looking areas and the buildings are needlessly complicated. They're all a maze trying to figure out how to get around in them and finding out where the stairs/ladders/zips are. It was the same issue as Capital in Caldera.

Everything feels like Old Town in Urzikstan whereas in Verdansk you knew you were in Port, Superstore, Boneyard, Promenade, Farmland, Military, Downtown, etc. There was a natural flow from place to place that was clearly lightning in a bottle. Even Caldera had more distinct POIs.

The map definitely got old, we played it non stop for almost two years. People were asking for a new map after year one of Warzone. Instead, we got a fukking reskinned Verdansk. It was funny because Activation was marketing Verdansk 84 as a new map.