The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
On the streams I've watched, it looks exactly like Vanguard, even Warzone. :unimpressed:

It's better than MW2, because it's not possible to be worse, but still a step down from MW19/WZ1.

99 player map? Invest in the servers already and get back to 150. :scusthov:

What made MW2 worse that MW2019?

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
They going to add brand new maps too. And the campaign is going to be new as well. They are just using the remake maps for multiplayer as a selling point for nostalgic purposes.
Dude you can play the nostalgic maps on the 2009 version anytime. Them servers never went offline. As a matter of fact, I purchased the game for $15 during Labor Day weekend as I got tired of putting the physical disc in and you could find a match with no problems. So for $70 we get to open doors and you do remember the video they played for the campaign earlier was almost the exact same chapter from the 2009 version. I made a comment about that in here also. So as of right now, everything is just a facelift.

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Are people getting hype, not realizing the default beta loadout has speed perks 🥴

Sometimes the TTK make the guns feel weak

It did feel good playing against console players....and no shields

Estate is still shyt

I never got the Rust hate, love that map

Favela & Skidrow feels different with the movement

The power plant GW map reminds me of Rohan Oil

Yeah, not surprised they brought back the resurgence maps. I thought they were gonna use Las Almas as the Warzone map. They switched up 😔

Same map outline....

Last edited:

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Stopped playing COD after ghost , and it was the best decision I've ever made gaming-wise.
Same, but came back when Warzone was released.

Damn, the amount of people on record that left after Ghosts 🤣

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cats saying the movement is God tier

open Beta right now.

I preordered to play the beta early, but didn't get enough time.

But apparently my youngest wants to play it, so I Might keep the game since it's cross gen. Sons got my PS4 Pro so :yeshrug:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I don't know why they went away from the MW19 system. That game felt perfect. All they needed to do was tweak and add to it for 5+ years.
Is this around the time they decided to use the same game engine across all titles? Instead of each game feeling "Different" from different studios?