The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III & Warzone Urzikstan Thread

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
They did not make this shyt easy to download. The beta is basically hidden.

My unlock code for it didn't even work. :unimpressed:

Edit: Got it working. :unimpressed:

This UI is so ass. How did somebody get paid for this? How did somebody get paid to OK this? :picard:

Last edited:

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
This is OK. Definitely feels 100% like Vanguard in a MW skin. The gameplay is obviously better than MW2 but that's because nothing could be worse than that. Still a downgrade from MW19, which seems like it will be the standard for quite a while. No clue why they haven't built off that the last few years. There's still a hitch with all the movement and lacks the smoothness of MW19.

The footstep audio is trash. Teammates are loud and clear while you'll hear enemies one out of five times at best. The sound of the guns is weak.

Graphics are unquestionably downgraded from MW19 and MW2.

It also feels like Vanguard with unleveled weapons vs. people who have upgraded their guns. You are at a major disadvantage and it takes you extra bullets to kill people and they can wipe you quickly. I picked up some guns and could feel the power difference.

That little bomb drone that circles until someone comes near it before it dives and kills that person is so cheap. :scusthov:

Estate is an atrocious map. What a terrible choice for the beta. Favela and Skidrow are still fine though.

Last edited:

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is OK. Definitely feels 100% like Vanguard in a MW skin. The gameplay is obviously better than MW2 but that's because nothing could be worse than that. Still a downgrade from MW19, which seems like it will be the standard for quite a while. No clue why they haven't built off that the last few years. There's still a hitch with all the movement and lacks the smoothness of MW19.

The footstep audio is trash. Teammates are loud and clear while you'll hear enemies one out of five times at best. The sound of the guns is weak.

Graphics are unquestionably downgraded from MW19 and MW2.

It also feels like Vanguard with unleveled weapons vs. people who have upgraded their guns. You are at a major disadvantage and it takes you extra bullets to kill people and they can wipe you quickly. I picked up some guns and could feel the power difference.

That little bomb drone that circles until someone comes near it before it dives and kills that person is so cheap. :scusthov:

Estate is an atrocious map. What a terrible choice for the beta. Favela and Skidrow are still fine though.
I was hoping for balanced guns. maybe it wasn't like how I remember but infinity ward see to have where all guns were pretty good as long as you had stopping power on. in this game ill use the scar h and m16 if its there.

Mikeatris

Supreme Mathematik
Daps
Reppin
My City
Like I said earlier, $70 just to play 2009 all over again when we can basically go and pop the game in and get full lobbies with no problems. This is going to be a tough sell for me.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Like I said earlier, $70 just to play 2009 all over again when we can basically go and pop the game in and get full lobbies with no problems. This is going to be a tough sell for me.
They going to add brand new maps too. And the campaign is going to be new as well. They are just using the remake maps for multiplayer as a selling point for nostalgic purposes.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Then all of that should have been a map pack like in the old days. None of that is not worth $70 at all
Shoulda been $20-30 but those greedy suits/shareholders demand full price.

I'd like to believe gamers aren't bozos but COD players are fiends and this is gonna sell like hotcakes and nothing is gonna change. :unimpressed:

Last edited:

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Then all of that should have been a map pack like in the old days. None of that is not worth $70 at all

Hey I feel you, but worth is measured by how much someone is willing to pay for such game. And them cod fiends going to shell the money out for it.