Essential The Official Boxing Random Thoughts Thread...All boxing heads ENTER.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Exactly. I'm indifferent about Bud vs Canelo, I think it's a useless fight and does nothing for either fighter's legacy. Bud is looking too short sighted currently

Bud fighting the young guns is a benefit twofold. It gives him the money he wants with these fights, AND it would look great on his fight resume as well, all have the potential to be legacy fights

I think Bud should forget Boots/Virgil/Tim or at max maybe fight 1 of the 3 but at his age he is better off fighting Ryan and Teo and Jermell Charlo then retiring.

Jermell = Generational Grudge Match and you can sell Jermell is still the Man at 154 and never officially lost his crown so they fight it out for who is really the king of 154. Jermell getting "revenge" for his Bro Errol.

Teo = Sell it as a Canelo vs Mayweather thing, Teo Chasing Greatness

Ryan = Fukkery shyt talking and generally an exciting fight.

Move up to 160 and maybe knock off the Weakest Champ and then retire 5 Division Champ

let Boots/Virgirl/Tim battle it out in for king of their Generation.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Been saying it for months. Bud should go on a "Does the aging legend still got it " tour

Fight all the young guns. Teo, Virgil Ortiz, Tim Tszyu, Boots

Only one I don't care for is Ennis because we've seen that Ennis is full of shyt. Great talent but him and his pops are a fukkin joke.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Only one I don't care for is Ennis because we've seen that Ennis is full of shyt. Great talent but him and his pops are a fukkin joke.

Facts. People are on Boot's side now because it's easy to latch on to the "they ducking Boots" wave. But him and his father play alot of games

I also want the Teo fight because Teo and his father love clout chasing off of Bud's name

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Moving up after wasting years at 147 saying F money is about legacy really made me sour on Boots
That's what I was tryna tell homie in here a couple of weeks ago. It's easy to point the finger at Eddie Hearn right now because that's who he's signed to. Well, what was the problem with Showtime? This isn't a promoter problem. This is a fighter problem.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That's what I was tryna tell homie in here a couple of weeks ago. It's easy to point the finger at Eddie Hearn right now because that's who he's signed to. Well, what was the problem with Showtime? This isn't a promoter problem. This is a fighter problem.

Yeah it's weas like if Boots was serious about 147 he would have signed a 3-4 fight with PBC (Since he was never signed with PBC), But instead signs with a promoter who has no access to 147 belts, lmfao.

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

My 2nd favorite Boxer of all time. Legend!!!

Also mentioned that Daniel DuBois should not be having too many chefs in the kitchen in his training camp. Should be only 1 head trainer in his camp and in his fights